Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Goal 2:
    * Practice spells with Adrienne 0/1 GO (skip 200 gems) | Castle adventure, 4 hours - 25 longswords, 25 light armor, 15 hearty feasts
    * Study light magic with Breanna 0/1 GO (skip 210 gems) | Potion Shop, 2 hours - 25 troll treaties, 25 mind stones, 15 enchanters essence
    Note: this goal is completed by beginning the 2nd craft (you can do them in any order) and then goal 3 begins. You can continue once you receive Breanna's letter from the Potion Shop goal.

You have to do the craft in the potion shop from goal 2 and the adventure (which was easy to do till I gathered enough mind stones) - these are the notes I made when I did this goal. Sounds like either one of the items hasn't been completed from goal 2 yet even though you're on goal 3. Will need to consider this first before sending you to Support.
    I did part 2. The 4 hour Castle adventure. That?s why I don?t understand why I can?t give it. There is no way to back to go back to #2. On #3, it is checked off except letter. The adventure is no longer ther, so I can?t do it even if I wanted to do.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I did part 2. The 4 hour Castle adventure. That?s why I don?t understand why I can?t give it. There is no way to back to go back to #2. On #3, it is checked off except letter. The adventure is no longer ther, so I can?t do it even if I wanted to do.
    Is the craft still in the potion shop or do you remember doing that craft? It shouldn't be as you can't move on without beginning both of the goal 2 requirements. You get the letter from collecting the potion shop craft. Sounds like you should have it... better head off to Support. Let them know that you have completed both of the requirements of goal 2 but you didn't receive the letter on completion of the Potion Shop goal and so when you click on GIVE in goal 3 the goal doesn't complete. PM me if you need any help with this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Is the craft still in the potion shop or do you remember doing that craft? It shouldn't be as you can't move on without beginning both of the goal 2 requirements. You get the letter from collecting the potion shop craft. Sounds like you should have it... better head off to Support. Let them know that you have completed both of the requirements of goal 2 but you didn't receive the letter on completion of the Potion Shop goal and so when you click on GIVE in goal 3 the goal doesn't complete. PM me if you need any help with this.
    I summited a ticket. Thanks so much Spirit Wind. You are the best. Goodnight. 😘

Rhino Keeper
    I can't for the life of me spawn fangbeasts! I only have 12 of the 70 brew's I need and I have been working on this for over a week. From the farmhouses, I am getting Scorch Hogs, from chopping Aspens I am getting skunkupines, and everything else gives me direboars. The only thing that will give me a fangbeast is the cows and I swear I am getting maybe one fangbeast for every 50-60 hits on my cows. The same with chili peppers-I only get a few spawns per 50-60 collections. Any advice?
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I can't for the life of me spawn fangbeasts! I only have 12 of the 70 brew's I need and I have been working on this for over a week. From the farmhouses, I am getting Scorch Hogs, from chopping Aspens I am getting skunkupines, and everything else gives me direboars. The only thing that will give me a fangbeast is the cows and I swear I am getting maybe one fangbeast for every 50-60 hits on my cows. The same with chili peppers-I only get a few spawns per 50-60 collections. Any advice?
    I am in the same boat as you. I stopped trying to spawn Fangbeasts until this event is over tomorrow. It had been a waste of energy for me. I hope that the new event doesn't use farmhouses, since I was getting a pretty good amount of Fangbeasts spawning from the farmhouses. My animals were not spawning Fangbeasts regularly. Hang in there and good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you Stymie52. I guess I will be waiting until this event is over, because, like you, I was getting fang beasts from the farm houses before. I guess we need to be thankful that this is not a timed event. But I am impatient! LOL

Fashion Designer
    I have planted all my food plots with peppers and usually get one or two from them. Between the peppers and cows I have been getting a good supply so far.

Rhino Keeper
    I planted peppers and still no fangbeasts from them. Now with the new event, the cows are spawning the pirate guy. I am not even doing this new event but have to fight off this guy every time I touch a cow. Now, this is getting ridiculous. I have always found fangbeasts to be a real nuisance when I am chopping anything but since we need them to make this travelers brew, I cannot get one to spawn on anything. I have to believe that they have changed something about the way they are spawned. Very frustrating!

Farm Supplier
    I've been getting fangbeasts by concentrating on the stables, hatcheries, minks, swans, and fangpups. I just got two in a row not ten minutes ago.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you yasalaam-I will keep trying those.