Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind, I think that Part III, Goal 5 is :
    Find the Overgrown Hideout / Expansion requirements:
    Use Troll Treaties 0/65
    Use Mind Stones 0/35
    Use Hair of the Beast 0/35
    Use Fire Flowers 0/90
    Last edited by Stymie52; 08-04-21 at 01:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6739F506-E771-48BE-9B8F-56F1EB96E76A.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	60291

And so it ends… just click on ‘go’.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27A2BB90-356E-4636-91D9-F30A25DB4F78.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	60292

You get 30 council scrolls but I can’t seem to do anything with them in the council chambers. Use 1, and gives you 1 back.

Executive Chef
    Seems weird to get 30 Council Scrolls that we can’t use.
    Shouldn’t the Shadow King unlock??
    Or is there a Part IV-VI coming?
    (would explain the remaining 3 council members)

Any Storm8 mods care to fill us in please?

Executive Chef
    I am currently working on Part III, Goal 4. Only 5 more Mind Stones, and I will move forward to the next hurdle. It's a great feeling of accomplishment. I am enjoying being able to do this leisurely with no time constraints. Good luck to all!

Rhino Keeper
    I can?t read Breannas letter. I can give the flowers and hair of the beast needed. But I can?t give or open or read the letter. Any ideas? Forced closed already.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    I can?t read Breannas letter. I can give the flowers and hair of the beast needed. But I can?t give or open or read the letter. Any ideas? Forced closed already.
    You just click on the GIVE button and the goal will clear. Notes on the goal on page 1 if you need more info

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You just click on the GIVE button and the goal will clear. Notes on the goal on page 1 if you need more info
    I clicked but nothing happened. I don?t understand because I?ve already crafted Idiras. I did a hard lockdown but I?m still on 3. Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I clicked but nothing happened. I don?t understand because I?ve already crafted Idiras. I did a hard lockdown but I?m still on 3. Suggestions?
    Does it have a green tick on that line? I gave the other items to the goal and then when they were all ticked clicked the one for Breanna and then the whole goal cleared. Have you given the other items as well?

sorry, what do you mean about who you've crafted? Do you mean Idris? if yes that's a completely different storyline (Academy).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Does it have a green tick on that line? I gave the other items to the goal and then when they were all ticked clicked the one for Breanna and then the whole goal cleared. Have you given the other items as well?

sorry, what do you mean about who you've crafted? Do you mean Idris? if yes that's a completely different storyline (Academy).
    Sorry. I am working on both story lines. On the part3 of the council, I have given the inter items. Where does the letter come from?

Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    Sorry. I am working on both story lines. On the part3 of the council, I have given the inter items. Where does the letter come from?
    Goal 2:
    * Practice spells with Adrienne 0/1 GO (skip 200 gems) | Castle adventure, 4 hours - 25 longswords, 25 light armor, 15 hearty feasts
    * Study light magic with Breanna 0/1 GO (skip 210 gems) | Potion Shop, 2 hours - 25 troll treaties, 25 mind stones, 15 enchanters essence
    Note: this goal is completed by beginning the 2nd craft (you can do them in any order) and then goal 3 begins. You can continue once you receive Breanna's letter from the Potion Shop goal.

You have to do the craft in the potion shop from goal 2 and the adventure (which was easy to do till I gathered enough mind stones) - these are the notes I made when I did this goal. Sounds like either one of the items hasn't been completed from goal 2 yet even though you're on goal 3. Will need to consider this first before sending you to Support.