Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    part 5 :50 troll treaties 25 stones 25 hair of the beasts and 80 fire flowers

part 6 : visit lvl 7 farmhouses lvl 7 sawmills lvl 7 cottages and lvl 7 mines there's more but it auto-completes ........

part 7: tap either the farmhouse or cottages fight the mysterious stranger

part 8 autocompleted again
    Wow is it just one visit or multiple? And thank you for posting this.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven’t been unable to get the mind stones from the sparkling mines the last four times and generally I get them about half the time and have been unable to get them anywhere else either has anyone else had that problem lately? And no there is not a monster anywhere.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I haven’t been unable to get the mind stones from the sparkling mines the last four times and generally I get them about half the time and have been unable to get them anywhere else either has anyone else had that problem lately? And no there is not a monster anywhere.
    I'am having the same problem my last 3 collections and no stones

Fashion Designer
    YIKES!! STORM 8 HELP!! Last 6 hours and 35 minutes of part one timed goal, just have to collect 20 more fire flowers, but at 11 am the aspen trees stopped dropping them!! Sent a support request. Dont know what to do!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    YIKES!! STORM 8 HELP!! Last 6 hours and 35 minutes of part one timed goal, just have to collect 20 more fire flowers, but at 11 am the aspen trees stopped dropping them!! Sent a support request. Dont know what to do!!!
    I have the same problem too!!

New Resident
    I chopped lots of aspen trees but it did not give me any fire flowers. I have spent lots of energy(and energy crates (50)) but count of the flowers has not changed. There is still time for the finish... I do not know what to do.

Rhino Keeper
    Help please! I finished part 1 on time. I didn’t get the statue, now working on part 2 and says I need 80 fire flowers, I still had 53 from part 1 left and they are included but they aren’t dropping anymore. How do I get the statue , did I miss something? I expanded to the council chambers and part 2 started , but now stuck getting anything for goal 4.

The sparkling mine stopped dropping the mind stones too. So I have 3 issues,
    1. No statue
    2. Fire flowers stopped dropping when new sunken kingdom started
    3. No mind stones since new sunken kingdom started.
    Last edited by mommy1951; 07-15-21 at 12:03 PM.

New Resident

Aspen tree problem

Quote Originally Posted by wisebird View Post
    I chopped lots of aspen trees but it did not give me any fire flowers. I have spent lots of energy(and energy crates (50)) but count of the flowers has not changed. There is still time for the finish... I do not know what to do.
    Me too! Just stopped with the start of the new event. Previously, every chop got me a flower.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wowzakid View Post
    Me too! Just stopped with the start of the new event. Previously, every chop got me a flower.
    Same here, just chopped 10 Aspen tree's no fire flowers

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by wisebird View Post
    I have the same problem