Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I don't think I have him. Just checked and he was 250 gems in the Seafoam Sernade event.
    He must also have been either in the Barons Tent or in a Sale, because I have him but didn't pay 250 gems for him.

Not all of my Steed collections are dropping Mind Stones. Nor my mines. I finished early Tuesday, and the most any account has right now is 3.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Council member Adrienne so far has only dropped dragon scales for me.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Council member Adrienne so far has only dropped dragon scales for me.
    Nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Axes still drop in Part II. You just had an unlucky collection. For what it is worth, Axes do not seem to be much of a hold up in advancing. If things hold you will not need any until Part III. Troll treaties and Mind Stones will be long pole on step 4. Mind Stones and Traveler Brew will add to the fun afterwards so keep them brewing as you have enough flowers to craft them.
    But we also need hair of the beast for travelers brew as well as expansion. But I guess while waiting for 50 troll treaties I can spare some.

Executive Chef
    Can someone point me to the post that tells us about Level 7 farmhouses and cottages? Or copy and paste it here? I found it earlier and now can't find my way back to it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Can someone point me to the post that tells us about Level 7 farmhouses and cottages? Or copy and paste it here? I found it earlier and now can't find my way back to it. Thanks.
    Post #364

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by funone2014 View Post
    Post #364
    Found it. Thanks.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    part 5 :50 troll treaties 25 stones 25 hair of the beasts and 80 fire flowers

part 6 : visit lvl 7 farmhouses lvl 7 sawmills lvl 7 cottages and lvl 7 mines there's more but it auto-completes ........

part 7: tap either the farmhouse or cottages fight the mysterious stranger

part 8 autocompleted again
    Wow is it just one visit or multiple? And thank you for posting this.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven’t been unable to get the mind stones from the sparkling mines the last four times and generally I get them about half the time and have been unable to get them anywhere else either has anyone else had that problem lately? And no there is not a monster anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I haven’t been unable to get the mind stones from the sparkling mines the last four times and generally I get them about half the time and have been unable to get them anywhere else either has anyone else had that problem lately? And no there is not a monster anywhere.
    I'am having the same problem my last 3 collections and no stones

Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast