Page 31 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I think it's a guaranteed drop too.
    Maybe your game had a roll-back and you have to collect from the Troll Camp again?
    The Treaties are an item you can see in your inventory, maybe it's still there?
    Maybe you did give it, but the counter went up 1 so fast you didn't catch it?
    Nope. No rollback and not in inventory. I even did a hard close, because I thought maybe my goal was working. I collected from sculpture 1 hour later. Received 1 ax and 1 treaty. Goal accepted both.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    Nope. No rollback and not in inventory. I even did a hard close, because I thought maybe my goal was working. I collected from sculpture 1 hour later. Received 1 ax and 1 treaty. Goal accepted both.
    Then I don't know either, I'm sorry.
    Good thing you have the Statue, It would have been doubly bad if this 1 collection would mean the difference between getting the Steed or not.
    Still not fun though

Executive Chef
    I have also been getting a lot of rollbacks. A few times, I have lost precious event items due to a rollback. Since most of the rollbacks occur when I log in, I collect items not necessary to the event first. That way I don't lose anything necessary to the event. However, lately I am also getting the rollbacks in the middle of playing the game. Very disconcerting!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I think of my Council Statue in terms of energy savings. It appears that 15 fire flowers is a guaranteed drop. With 2 collections a day, that is 30 flowers which translates to about 5 trees which needed 25 energy to grow and 30 to harvest. So I get the equivalent of 55 energy A DAY for about 2 clicks.

This story line will likely have 4 parts and will run for weeks if not months. That is pretty significant daily energy savings.

Additionally, you have the chance of getting other drops - I have had collections where I only got the flowers and some where I got 1 each of all 3 other drops - the treaties, the axes and the hair of the beast. Seeing as many are reporting needing to expend 20, 30 or more energy to spawn a fang beast to get the hair of the beast, that is an additional big energy savings.

150 gems is not cheap but there is a big upside to getting the statue if you can reliably collect from it twice a day
    I wasn?t going to get it, but now I?m thinking maybe I should...these are very good points.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This is NOT an event. It is main storyline. It just has a timed component to part 1 only. We will need to wait and see if WW is on or not.
    Usually there is no WW after a Storyline release, but this is not a constant. Also there is a high probability that we will get a LB-MH event on Thursday. Well the usual pattern...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have also been getting a lot of rollbacks. A few times, I have lost precious event items due to a rollback. Since most of the rollbacks occur when I log in, I collect items not necessary to the event first. That way I don't lose anything necessary to the event. However, lately I am also getting the rollbacks in the middle of playing the game. Very disconcerting!
    My rollbacks, mostly "silent" ones (no galloping horse) are also happening after I log out of the game. As well as beginning, middle, and end. I had a Council Statue rollback occur yesterday evening. I am re-entering all my accounts again 10-20 mins later, to catch these. This is not how I usually plan my gameplay, but it seems to be necessary lately. And I really, really hate it, and don't understand WHY. It's extra time on my part, and takes some of the joy out of my gaming.

I am aware of the potential when we Know there is a Game Glitch, and staff is working to correct it. But I don't get these ones out of nowhere.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-12-21 at 12:22 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I wasn?t going to get it, but now I?m thinking maybe I should...these are very good points.
    And don't forget it looks awesome and drops 1000+ Coins each time. I'm keeping it in my Realm, even post event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Usually there is no WW after a Storyline release, but this is not a constant. Also there is a high probability that we will get a LB-MH event on Thursday. Well the usual pattern...
    I also recall getting another event the week following the release of a storyline. I remember juggling the storyline and the event, and planning to have some of the weekly energy droppers ready for the next event. Hope it is not a LB-MH.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I just collected from troll camp. I?m pretty sure I saw it dropped treaty, but when I was giving, nothing happened. What do I do? I thought troll camp was a guaranteed.
    Try to add again later. I could have sworn I either had no drop or lost it somehow this AM, and when I went back an hour or so later I "gave" everything again (because of my "silent rollback" issue) and a few accounts added one. So maybe there is a server lag, or something.

I wonder if some of the seemingly server related issues, are due to excessive Internet usage worldwide compared to previous years. With the pandemic, people are working from home, and using streaming services more. Going out to movies or the theater, or to concerts or dances, or Anything, wasn't an option.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-12-21 at 12:25 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    If so, I hope it is the same type of monster hunt we got after Academy started. That monster hunt was the Widow Queen hunt with no leaderboard and we got to craft old items. it was the last time we had a monster hunt like that. It has almost been two years.....
    I LOVED that one! Didn't it also have a statue you could purchase (I seem to remember a Gift With Gem Purchase) that dropped crafting tokens? I spent real money on that one! And no Leaderboard!

I know some people here disliked the spider Widow Queens, but I made 2, and they have been reliable Wisp Lantern as well as occasional Trade Ticket droppers. With only a 6 hour collection time. So if I am really lucky, I might get 5-6 Wisp Lanterns a day!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-12-21 at 12:26 PM.