Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've finally added the goals for part 1 to page 1. Those known for part 2 were added as well. Thanks to those forging ahead...
    SpiritWind, the blue thingy dropped by the Shadow King's Steed is the Mind Stone. They are dropped from Sparkling Mines and are not a guaranteed drop. As always, thanks for your wonderful help!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    SpiritWind, the blue thingy dropped by the Shadow King's Steed is the Mind Stone. They are dropped from Sparkling Mines and are not a guaranteed drop. As always, thanks for your wonderful help!
    Lol! It's my technical term for mind stones don't you know! . I shall fix that later then... thanks!

Executive Chef
    Adrienne and the shadow king’s steed have 22h collection times. The steed dropped mind stone, troll treaty and troll axe for the first collection and it must be my lucky day because Adrienne dropped 2 gems!

Rhino Keeper

Help

Lol! It's my technical term for mind stones don't you know! . I shall fix that later then... thanks!
    I just collected from troll camp. I?m pretty sure I saw it dropped treaty, but when I was giving, nothing happened. What do I do? I thought troll camp was a guaranteed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I just collected from troll camp. I?m pretty sure I saw it dropped treaty, but when I was giving, nothing happened. What do I do? I thought troll camp was a guaranteed.
    I think it's a guaranteed drop too.
    Maybe your game had a roll-back and you have to collect from the Troll Camp again?
    The Treaties are an item you can see in your inventory, maybe it's still there?
    Maybe you did give it, but the counter went up 1 so fast you didn't catch it?

Rhino Keeper
    I love it that the Council members are deco-people and not walkers! So far so good, got the steed and Adrienne, now going back to a laid back attitude expecting to finish in about 3 months or so. The story is really interesting!

Single drops at the troll camp are driving me crazy, I have completed the other steps but still am only halfway on the treaties. I thought I saw that some people have had multiple drops at the troll camp. I only get one each time on the positive side I can get my lantern numbers back up after mistakenly opening the plot next to the castle. A big thank you to those who must have gemmed ahead as I can also prepare for the next phase.

Executive Chef
    Sounds exactly like a thingamabob as well! I am enjoying this storyline event. I also love long events which we can do at our leisure. However, I am sure I will soon be complaining about making all those Traveler's Brews. The Council Statue will make progress a little easier. It is very detailed and beautiful. Kudos to S8 for the artistry of items in this storyline.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    my hunch is there will be monster hunt happening. S8 did that the week after Academy started and seem to love Monster hunts or Leaderboards right after everyone scrambles using tons of energy on a very hard timed goal.
    If so, I hope it is the same type of monster hunt we got after Academy started. That monster hunt was the Widow Queen hunt with no leaderboard and we got to craft old items. it was the last time we had a monster hunt like that. It has almost been two years. So fingers crossed!

Thanks Lyzau for posting that the council members are not walkers. I was hoping they would be decos, and am looking forward to the slower pace in parts 2 and 3. Thanks to everyone posting details about parts 2 and 3.

The troll treaties are super slow going here in part 1. I did not get the statue, because I hate seeing that 150 gem Study Circle in storage whenever I scroll past it, but I am gemming the troll camp at the end of the day to get in a fourth or fifth collection. I will spend less than 150 gems and have plenty of energy to do the rest. Seriously700 described a great reason to buy the statue as an energy saver back a few pages ago in the thread. If I did not have banked energy and 150 gems to spare, I would have bought it after reading their post.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Single drops at the troll camp are driving me crazy, I have completed the other steps but still am only halfway on the treaties. I thought I saw that some people have had multiple drops at the troll camp. I only get one each time on the positive side I can get my lantern numbers back up after mistakenly opening the plot next to the castle. A big thank you to those who must have gemmed ahead as I can also prepare for the next phase.
    I also couldn't believe that the Troll Camp was dropping 2 Treaties for some players. Then yesterday, my Troll Camp dropped 2 Treaties. It doesn't happen often, but it will happen and is a very pleasant surprise when it does.