Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

New Resident

Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    I?m getting fangbeasts from brown ducks and the hatchery most of the time, my biggest problem would be getting all the axes and the treaties in the 7 days. Even when there is no event my workshop is always making the wisp lanterns and the royal exchange is going with something so i can get the trade tickets to make the expansion permits.. So i have them ready when an event comes that wants alot of them..
    Where do I get the axes? I forgot...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Healer31 View Post
    Where do I get the axes? I forgot...
    Sawmills or the Council Statue so far.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post

Although, the Shark Event during the US's yearly Shark Week TV thing one year, was really really hilarious IMO. I know sharks don't really "fit" with the Castle Story idea, but to us USA SyFy/Fantasy lovers who enjoy The History Channel and the SyFy Channel doing the yearly Shark Week run, it was funny.

And I am hoping to see some of the Holiday themes expand to at least Nordic ones, since S8's parent company is now Northern European, and would fit nicely in with the Castle Story theme. It would also be enjoyable to see more multinational themes from countries on the various continents, around their legends & holidays.
    Yes,I too enjoyed the shark event. Massive shark lover,so was thrilled to see 'shark people' in the realm. Didn't get the lady hammerhead,as wasn't prepared to spend that amount of gems on a 'deco' item,but was happy to get two shark warriors to guard my coral castle.
    And,yes,it would be great to see things from other cultures mythologies etc. tho being an Aussie,I guess we'd be limited to a kangaroo or koala beast prize,unless s8 delved into our indigenous history ;-)
    And,to stay on topic,lol, enjoying this event,aside from the troll camp hold up. But,I'm one of those long time players who's accumulated a rather large energy supply,so I can chop and grow aspens to my hearts content. Good luck all, and thanx to Sofia for some rather helpful comments,and all the others who offer advice. I'm sure newer players find the forum invaluable. Alas,i,like many,found the forum late in our game play. To quote an infamous character in Aussie history...."Such is Life" .

Farm Supplier
    Since this event is supposed to end on Thursday evening instead of Wednesday, does anyone know what this means for the timing on the next event or if we'll have a Weekday Warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    Since this event is supposed to end on Thursday evening instead of Wednesday, does anyone know what this means for the timing on the next event or if we'll have a Weekday Warrior?
    This is NOT an event. It is main storyline. It just has a timed component to part 1 only. We will need to wait and see if WW is on or not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    My hunch is there might not be either this week. No WW because there is no event ending. No new event so we can work on storyline. I think I remember thats what S8 did in the past.

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t know how you all are faring but the troll treaties are really kicking my butt. I missed 1 collection on Friday and after my third collection today I am still at just 9 treaties. I have not had a single collection give me more than 1 treaty.

If it does come down to it, I’ll burn 24 gems or 48 max on Thursday evening to try to get to 22. It’s better to burn 24 gems to speed up the troll camp because there’s the chance that you may get more than 1 treaty versus 25 gems to just purchase 1 treaty.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This is NOT an event. It is main storyline. It just has a timed component to part 1 only. We will need to wait and see if WW is on or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    My hunch is there might not be either this week. No WW because there is no event ending. No new event so we can work on storyline. I think I remember thats what S8 did in the past.
    Thanks to you both!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    my hunch is there will be monster hunt happening. S8 did that the week after Academy started and seem to love Monster hunts or Leaderboards right after everyone scrambles using tons of energy on a very hard timed goal.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

I've finally added the goals for part 1 to page 1. Those known for part 2 were added as well. Thanks to those forging ahead...