Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Almost 2 days in, and I've just managed to get 3 Travellers Brews made. And that's weekend days when I can play more than on weekdays. This doesn't bode well for the 7 day part of the challenge. I don't understand how S8 can say the fangbeast rate is working as normal, but have to trust them on that. I just wonder about the maths that says this is possible in 7 days. I see quite a few people are having to make gem purchases. Maybe that's the idea - only people who are prepared to make gem purchases can get the 7 day bonus?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Almost 2 days in, and I've just managed to get 3 Travellers Brews made. And that's weekend days when I can play more than on weekdays. This doesn't bode well for the 7 day part of the challenge. I don't understand how S8 can say the fangbeast rate is working as normal, but have to trust them on that. I just wonder about the maths that says this is possible in 7 days. I see quite a few people are having to make gem purchases. Maybe that's the idea - only people who are prepared to make gem purchases can get the 7 day bonus?
    If you got 3 done in one day, you?re doing a lot better than me. I got ONE done today and I play A LOT. I?ve finally got 3 fangbeasts and only got 3 hair of the beasts. I might have to give up sleeping to get this done in 7 days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    If you got 3 done in one day, you?re doing a lot better than me. I got ONE done today and I play A LOT. I?ve finally got 3 fangbeasts and only got 3 hair of the beasts. I might have to give up sleeping to get this done in 7 days.
    That's 3 done in almost 2 days. And because I'm in NZ, it's weekend here, so I've been able to play a lot. Also I've used all my daily and weekly energy droppers for that, and I have quite a few Alicorns. Without them I'd probably only have one or two. Keep plodding - you might get lucky.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No pre-requisite goals and you have to be level 35 to begin this storyline.

Executive Chef
    Thanks to everyone who posted about the Council Statue.
    I bought it too, and it's gorgeous. (It's very detailed and distinct)
    The art and the 1000+ Coin drop assures it will stay in my Realm, even after I've completed the event.
    And the event drops will be a big help right now. I could just make it without the Statue probably, but now it's much more relaxed.
    Very recommended if you have the Gems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2901.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	259.7 KB 
ID:	59990

Farm Supplier
    although the fangbeast spawn rate is far from being ideal, it is the trollcamp with its 6h timer that worries me the most.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    That's 3 done in almost 2 days. And because I'm in NZ, it's weekend here, so I've been able to play a lot. Also I've used all my daily and weekly energy droppers for that, and I have quite a few Alicorns. Without them I'd probably only have one or two. Keep plodding - you might get lucky.
    I was going to buy the starter pack, but it?s $9.99 and I usually only buy the $4.99 ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I?m in the exact same boat. Just expanded elsewhere before this thing started. It?s going take me forever to get 5 permits. SMH
    *fingers crossed* Here's hoping you get some lucky expansion permit drops to speed up the process! I usually try to keep some in inventory but was like, I'll restock in no time . . . AND a main storyline event. :\

I do feel lucky that when I did unlock the Castle it only took 2 tries before I could get to the same step as everyone else. The downside is you definitely *feel* the pressure for the timed reward. I usually feel the pressure when everyone is so far ahead of me normally (but I ALWAYS super appreciate those who provide information and help for the rest of us) but it's especially heavy this time around. Good luck, friend. We'll all need it!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think I only got 3 done be because I started with a group of grown trees. I've slowed way down since.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone had fangbeasts spawn from cash cows (those yellow ones from the baby Baron event)? Also, I notice they never drop fertilizer or other event items, so they don’t seem to be coded like other cows… (I’m paying attention to them cause I’m milking them for expansion money in this storyline ).