Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I hope my post wasn't taken as being sarcastic of your post. That was not my intention at all. I think my tone reflected my annoyance at the low spawn rate of the fangbeast. And like you , I also stay away from my cows and pigs during MH. Those beasts or whatever annoy me too. Don't want em, don't need em.
    I think I fought maybe 3 fangbeasts today. But it's going to take awhile waiting on the troll camp, so just settling in for the long haul and keeping my stored energy. But I do appreciate you and all others who forge ahead and share. TYVM.
    No offence taken. I once had to tap on close to 80 animals before a fangbeast spawn, not happy so can definitely sympathise with you on that. MH are a pain when they reduce an already low fangbeast spawn rate to an almost non-existent level and this makes it quite difficult to multitask during MH and make traveler’s brews for the council goals. I find growing hot peppers good for spawning fangbeasts (average of 3 spawns for plot of 60) but with 12h colllection, not very efficient for generating large numbers of spawns.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    No offence taken. I once had to tap on close to 80 animals before a fangbeast spawn, not happy so can definitely sympathise with you on that. MH are a pain when they reduce an already low fangbeast spawn rate to an almost non-existent level and this makes it quite difficult to multitask during MH and make traveler’s brews for the council goals. I find growing hot peppers good for spawning fangbeasts (average of 3 spawns for plot of 60) but with 12h colllection, not very efficient for generating large numbers of spawns.
    I must confess when I have low energy I would rather pay 5 gems for a fangbeast trap rather than using energy I need to chop aspen trees for fire flowers. I have a lot of energy when I collect in the morning but run out soon from aspen trees. I've used up all my stored energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Last part needs 70 traveller brews??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    Last part needs 70 traveller brews??
    Goal 9 of Part II requires 70 Traveler's Brews. Part III requires 95, if I am not mistaken. We will have calluses on our hands from chopping so many aspen trees! Hang in there.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am finding lately, that the Fangbeasts seemed to have a "preferred" generator that changes. Most recently it has been Sheep instead of Farmhouses or Minks. Sometimes the Pigs or Swans generate them, other times Chickens. Try a good dozen of "something" to see if this pattern works for you!
    I also try not to have a monster parked when collecting from Sawmills, Mines, etc. Sometimes I can get a Fangbeast or a Dire Boar (looking for Dire Boars to make the piglets, for when I am wanting lots of Feral Magic or Boar Pelts). Also, I try to collect from other buildings when I do the Mills, etc. without a parked monster, occasionally that nets me a Fangbeast. I then do a run on Clouds to get me a monster re-parked. I like collecting from them, I am getting a decent supply of flowers, mushrooms, and glimmerdust to make Faerie Energy Trade items.
    i wish there was a way to favorite a post. of 16 sheep yesterday i got 2 fangbeasts. zero today from sheep but the concept is interesting. I'll be trying this for a while!
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I didn't get them on any of my accounts, first collection. Definitely a random drop.
    Four days of collecting from Shadowy Lair. Received Laws of Magic on days 1 and 3. So for me every other day. Based on what I'm reading, I'd be grateful if that 50% rate continues. Mind stones are very slow in coming. I'm finally at 13 of the 26 needed.

I received Mystery Man first time I tried. I haven't seen another one, it I haven't been tapping on farmhouses much.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Goal 9 of Part II requires 70 Traveler's Brews. Part III requires 95, if I am not mistaken. We will have calluses on our hands from chopping so many aspen trees! Hang in there.
    145 Travelers Brew requires for Part III.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    145 Travelers Brew requires for Part III.
    How sad! I felt better when I thought it was 95. It is indeed a daunting amount!

Part III, Goal 5:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BAD4E1F1-AE36-4452-AEE3-C66398956E59.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	60214 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	037631DF-F424-425C-8C00-F0B5722AD93A.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	121.3 KB 
ID:	60215

Part III, Goal 5 (continued):

Evidently the supplies needed are to be used to upgrade the Overgrown Hideout ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B75DF6F1-CBAA-4300-9CCB-01AE7F6BF365.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	128.9 KB 
ID:	60216

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast