Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    well i don’t know where else to post this but ever since you all started this new event i haven’t been able to find a fangbeast and time is running out to get the last potions i’ve been trying to get ALL Day.!!

Rhino Keeper
    I am having trouble getting Old Thomas's letter, I've even used gems with no luck! Has anyone else had this issue? That is the only thing I need to finish the 1st part!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Someone tell me what I am doing wrong! I received Adrienne and the Shadow King's Steed but it still shows that I haven't completed part 1! It shows that I haven't collected Old Thomas's letter, please help!
    Thomas's letter was the reward from goal 6 and the goal you need it for (goal 12) is to craft Adrienne. What is in your goal book exactly? Can you post a screen shot? If you do, please create a new thread in the bugs forum. If you have both rewards, then you can either force close your game, or reinstall the game (no guarantees that will work though as reinstalling only fixes graphics issues). If force closing fails, the forum can't help fix that for you and you'll need to reach out to Support.

[As a reminder: All bugs need to be reported in the correct forum and not in the discussion thread. The mind stones issue has been reported, so please post in the bug thread if you want to post about it.]

Thank you SW, huge work here. And to seriously 700, thanks for the math re the statue. For peeps like me who missed the steed (sad face) it is still v much worth it to buy the statue if you can spare the gems, but, given we don't get extra mind stones from the steed we don't have, one statue seems to be enough. In other words, it won't speed up the completion of the storyline to get a second statue. If you have the steed, maybe another statue is worth it.

Numbers comments anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Not had a single mind stone all day. Has anyone had any since the new event started.
    I?ve not received one either , a bit strange after 3 collections

Executive Chef
    Pretty sure the drops of Mind Stones has been turned off!
    Storm8 please fix!
    Thanks

Hope it’s not like this all weekend.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    As a reminder: All bugs need to be reported in the correct forum and not in the discussion thread. The mind stones issue has been reported, so please post in the bug thread if you want to post about it.
    This post is on the previous page and there's a dedicated bugs thread. There is no need to repeat posting about this issue here. This issue has been reported. Repeat posts will be moved to the bugs thread or removed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by funone2014 View Post
    I'am having the same problem my last 3 collections and no stones
    Was just getting on here to check this. No mind stones for a couple of days, not even from my four (4!) Council Statues.

Oops, just saw SW post, sorry. Please delete my post if needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    Was just getting on here to check this. No mind stones for a couple of days, not even from my four (4!) Council Statues.

Oops, just saw SW post, sorry. Please delete my post if needed.
    Council statues will never drop them(not a part of their drops).

And since nothing to sell without an artificial time limited event apparently no need to fix quickly even though reported and happened at same time as flower being turned off.

Keep working on those potions as will need 70 to complete Part II once you get past the 25 Mind Stones and then a second round of 26 Mind Stones.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This post is on the previous page and there's a dedicated bugs thread. There is no need to repeat posting about this issue here. This issue has been reported. Repeat posts will be moved to the bugs thread or removed.
    I have a question about the bugs thread? I posted yesterday about the problem that I was having with completing the 1st chapter of the council! I have not seen anything posting regarding it! Will they ever post telling me what I'm suppose to do? Will I ever be able to move on to the 2nd chapter?