Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Just got a Troll Treaty from the Shadow King's Steed. What a good feeling!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm so glad you found the dialogue! It takes me hours to retype it from the screenshots I take. I don't tend to read it when it comes up so I enjoy reading it myself as I type it.
    Wow, I thought you could just copy and paste; you?re dedicated! We appreciate all you do!

Rhino Keeper
    I got about 100 energy from my glitter alicorn this morning and I got 100 the other day, too. That combined w the other energy droppers and the 40 from one of my weeklies allowed me to grow up and chop A LOT of trees. I?ve never gotten 100 from an energy dropper before and now it?s happened twice in a week! Woo hoo!

Rhino Keeper
    And I just got two hair of the beast from a fang beast! What an exciting day!

Anyone else having trouble placing trees? I keep getting the you are at your limit. Level up to build more structures of this type. Chopped 20 and it still won't let me place new aspen trees so I can water them. Guarantee you I have had many more previously than I do now.

Oops, figured it out. I had 75 in storage and did not know it. Figured I would leave it here in case anyone else has the same problem.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    Anyone else having trouble placing trees? I keep getting the you are at your limit. Level up to build more structures of this type. Chopped 20 and it still won't let me place new aspen trees so I can water them. Guarantee you I have had many more previously than I do now.

Oops, figured it out. I had 75 in storage and did not know it. Figured I would leave it here in case anyone else has the same problem.
    The limit for 1 item is 99, be it in storage or on the board.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I don?t remember seeing the craft screen for Adrienne posted - with all the remaining council members:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20A146EC-01ED-4308-B9D0-7F10B1AB9513.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	141.7 KB 
ID:	60031

New Resident

Confusing!

Why don?t you have a simple page with answers explaining how you can find the objects you need during new goals.
    This current event is going to be over before I can figure out how to acquire ?Troll Axes?!

Please have something easier to understand than this Forum! Can?t make any since of this!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ehoward93 View Post
    Why don?t you have a simple page with answers explaining how you can find the objects you need during new goals.
    This current event is going to be over before I can figure out how to acquire ?Troll Axes?!

Please have something easier to understand than this Forum! Can?t make any since of this!
    I'm sorry you had such difficulties with this task. It may not be much help now but for future reference, there are usually two ways you can tell where resources are located using the in-game goal screen only.

When the material is first introduced during the goal line, open your goal book and click on the specific goal in question. At this point you should see the tasks listed and on that screen you should see:

1. Smaller text beneath the task - (the info in parentheses) should tell you you where to find the item - shown with red arrow below
    2. The green "Go" Button to the right of the task - this should close your goal book and take you directly to the item needed on your board - shown with blue arrow below. In this instance, if you hit the Go button, it will zoom into your board and take you to your Sawmills.
    Note:
    If the required building/item is in your inventory, hitting "Go" will open your inventory to the item needed.
    If you have not purchased the required item yet, hitting "Go" will open the Market and take you to the item needed.

Example goal, highlighted by arrows - click for larger image/greater detail
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Troll Axe.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	131.1 KB 
ID:	60032

If you have any other issues or questions, please see the current goal thread here.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-13-21 at 06:27 PM. Reason: added quote and moved the original post and this response to the main thread. SW

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ehoward93 View Post

I moved your post to this thread where it belongs. If you look at the first page, you will see that all of the information you need about where to find objects is listed in both the goals and in the Inventory section. All new goal screens in game tell you where to find the new object in the bracket text below the goal.

The troll ax is from the sawmill. Another way to find where if you forget or unsure is to open your storage/inventory area and click on the question mark on the item to reveal the back on the card. As you can see, the information provided on the back of the inventory card says it's from visiting the sawmill. All new resources for this storyline have the location of the drop in the explanatory text which is really helpful.

There are many helpful people on the forum to assist you with your questions. [Please don't create a new thread when an existing one is available in line with forum rules.]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-13-21 at 07:16 PM.