Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks to everyone who posted about the Council Statue.
    I bought it too, and it's gorgeous. (It's very detailed and distinct)
    The art and the 1000+ Coin drop assures it will stay in my Realm, even after I've completed the event.
    And the event drops will be a big help right now. I could just make it without the Statue probably, but now it's much more relaxed.
    Very recommended if you have the Gems.

Attachment 59990
    I do not normally buy ?boost? items but sprang for the statue partly because it will make the quests smoother. But mostly I did it because I?ve been playing almost from the start and am so happy to get the origin story. This statue, more than anything else, really embodies the game. Especially compared to sharks and such!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No pre-requisite goals and you have to be level 35 to begin this storyline.
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    I am at the point of just waiting for the troll camp (and 5 more axes).

My recommendation is to push through part 1 since the reward for quick completion is helpful for the rest of the storyline.

I will be taking the rest of the story line very slow. We will have events where fangbeasts are needed and spawn from an event item. That is the time to collect their item. Also,typically events that require trees allow any trees so we will be able to collect fire flowers as a bonus item during events.

Farm Supplier
    I was toying with getting the council statue. I haven’t bought the event droppers yet but thought this might be the time. Then fell into a 70 some gem trap. Now I can’t. I think that was a sign for me to not buy them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I am at the point of just waiting for the troll camp (and 5 more axes).

My recommendation is to push through part 1 since the reward for quick completion is helpful for the rest of the storyline.

I will be taking the rest of the story line very slow. We will have events where fangbeasts are needed and spawn from an event item. That is the time to collect their item. Also,typically events that require trees allow any trees so we will be able to collect fire flowers as a bonus item during events.
    I am in complete agreement! I will finish Part 1, and then coast. I almost had a stroke when netwiz3 said that we will need 215 more Traveler's Brews. So I will do as many as I can each week without making myself crazy. I enjoy a long storyline, and this looks like it will be very long. Good luck to all with these hard to collect items.

Executive Chef
    My fear is that S8 have us backed into a corner, with everyone feeling the pressure to buy the Council Statue. Then that will become the new normal; that you have to spend gems to finish timed events. It just seems that the 7 day challenge is impossible without.
    That said, I can see that this is a long haul part of the storyline, and agree with those saying we should just chip away from here. But please don't make it a default to buy gem items, S8! I know it's important that some people do support the game by spending $$, but regular game players shouldn't feel they have no option.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Just wanted to pop on here and let you all know that the Fangbeast spawns are the same as they were before the new release (we don't usually make changes to those spawns). The majority of this release is permanent content (aside from the timed challenge) so it naturally may take a little bit longer than a timed event.
    Now I'm wondering if the usual spawn I experience, of 1 fangbeast per 5-6 farmhouses, is the "sped-up" spawn rate. Maybe this rate of 38 houses is the norm. During a recent event the fangbeast spawn was accelerated to 1 every 2-3 farmhouses, which was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    My fear is that S8 have us backed into a corner, with everyone feeling the pressure to buy the Council Statue. Then that will become the new normal; that you have to spend gems to finish timed events. It just seems that the 7 day challenge is impossible without.
    That said, I can see that this is a long haul part of the storyline, and agree with those saying we should just chip away from here. But please don't make it a default to buy gem items, S8! I know it's important that some people do support the game by spending $$, but regular game players shouldn't feel they have no option.
    I was grouching to myself about this, but then I realized something. The Steed is gonna be a quest dropper. It's WAY MORE than an event prize. That's what the 7-day prizes usually have been. And if we have to buy the Council Statue ... well, we're really getting TWO quest droppers for the price of one.

So I think I'm gonna console myself with that theory. So maybe the usual "you can play without paying" doesn't apply here. Now I'm gonna have to decide if I want the two of them. If the Council prize alleviates the fangbeast issue, it's worth it. Assuming the Troll Camp cooperates.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'll post now that I'm finished spawning fang beasts, didn't want to jinx it. I had 8 farmhouses that I hit as often as I could while I was in game play. I got all I needed from them. Finished with the brews and now just basically keeping a close eye on my troll camp. And collecting from sawmills which I don't see any problem with even tho I don't get an axe every time.
    The troll camp is the bottleneck.
    Can I ask what the final step was when you got to the council?

Just a little warning, if you are working on this 7 day timed event and looking to spawn fang beasts from farm houses AND are still working on the academy:the triumph of the students story line, DO NOT repair the spell book because that will trigger the dukes guard spawn from the farm houses and the even bigger kicker is that it is a 90 hit monster (yes you read that right-nine-zero) don’t make my mistake! You will just get duke guard’s from farm houses if you trigger this goal! I’ve done my due diligence to warn other players not to do what I did. :-/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    ....Fall back on Swans, Ducks & Sheeps.
    The ducks seem to spawn better than my farmhouses, so I am switching!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx