Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I'm up to Joshua's 4th task. Think he's a bit greedy wanting 75 each longswords and light armour. The last couple of events, including hunts have needed magic forge so replenishing will take ages. And unfortunately having to craft the same items over and over again can get tedious. And I like to keep as many as poss in inventory for use in Hunt Bandits and Desert sands adventures, but I'll just keep plodding along and continue to visit all the items in my realm that have the chance to drop one or the other for most collection times.

Rhino Keeper
    Summoned the Shadow King with the Christmas bonus. Goal 2 is the same as other characters (visit Shadow King). Goal 3 is defeat 10 skunkupines.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A17E1292-96DD-40EC-B6A8-18EA850CE7EA.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	561.2 KB 
ID:	67175

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I'm up to Joshua's 4th task. Think he's a bit greedy wanting 75 each longswords and light armour. The last couple of events, including hunts have needed magic forge so replenishing will take ages. And unfortunately having to craft the same items over and over again can get tedious. And I like to keep as many as poss in inventory for use in Hunt Bandits and Desert sands adventures, but I'll just keep plodding along and continue to visit all the items in my realm that have the chance to drop one or the other for most collection times.
    If you managed to collect a good number of crew monkeys from the previous event back in September, I would advise to collect from them and your inventory will rapidly be full of longswords and light armors again I am very happy with my 8 crew monkeys

If you also have a Mothraki Knight, he is dropping light armor almost every time

Crew Monkey - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A friendly creature who helps out in the rafters and backstage. Drops Stage Lights.
    Level: 15
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 250 Gems
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Light Armor, Fur, Milk, Longsword, Rat Tail, Simple Feast, Creep Tooth, Hearty Feast, Fey Crystal, Stage Light, Beautiful Bouquet
    Events: Casting Disaster - September 2022
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?114263
    Mothraki Knight - (Card)
    Info: A loyal companion and ally. Visit them to see what they've found for you!
    Crafted In: Woodland Wagon
    Requirements: 400 Gems // 2 Woodland Armor, 5 Woodland Nectar, 3 Lumin Essence
    Drops: Coins (450), Longsword, Light Armor, Simple Feast, Hearty Feast, Mithril
    Events: War of the Woodlands - March 2018, Summer Sales - August 2019
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Production Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Collection: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 12 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103788
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    If you managed to collect a good number of crew monkeys from the previous event back in September, I would advise to collect from them and your inventory will rapidly be full of longswords and light armors again I am very happy with my 8 crew monkeys

If you also have a Mothraki Knight, he is dropping light armor almost every time

Crew Monkey - (Card)
    Info: A friendly creature who helps out in the rafters and backstage. Drops Stage Lights.
    Level: 15
    Requirements: 250 Gems
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Light Armor, Fur, Milk, Longsword, Rat Tail, Simple Feast, Creep Tooth, Hearty Feast, Fey Crystal, Stage Light, Beautiful Bouquet
    Events: Casting Disaster - September 2022
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 16 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?114263
    Mothraki Knight - (Card)
    Info: A loyal companion and ally. Visit them to see what they've found for you!
    Crafted In: Woodland Wagon
    Requirements: 400 Gems // 2 Woodland Armor, 5 Woodland Nectar, 3 Lumin Essence
    Drops: Coins (450), Longsword, Light Armor, Simple Feast, Hearty Feast, Mithril
    Events: War of the Woodlands - March 2018, Summer Sales - August 2019
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Production Speed-up: 4 Gems
    Collection: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 12 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103788
    Thank you !!

Farm Supplier
    The Shadow Kings 4th goal is 30 Skunkupine, 20 Fangbeast and 10 Dire Boar.

Attachment 67219

Farm Supplier
    Goal 5, shake the Shadow Kings Hand to begin 10 minutes of unlimited energy.
    I also have screenshots of nearly 50 dialogue screens.

Attachment 67254

Fashion Designer
    When I got to final action for Damien, accepting the parchment with a spell on it. Did that but no unlimited energy, and I was all set to collect from a great many critters and characters in my Queendom. Bit disappointing, however not going dwell on it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    When I got to final action for Damien, accepting the parchment with a spell on it. Did that but no unlimited energy, and I was all set to collect from a great many critters and characters in my Queendom. Bit disappointing, however not going dwell on it.
    You need to force close the game or visit a neighbor to see & use the unlimited energy. For the WW I do the same, otherwise I have no reward (and the timer is ticking in the background)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

The Shadow King is listed as a Town Square citizen on the first page but he is placable on the board. I have collected as much as 10000 coins from him on multiple occasions and I just got a gold troll token.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Dear all, I've added all of the goals, dialogue and inventory for Joshua, Damien and Erin as I was able to craft these during the 12 days of deals offer. The Shadow King is still incomplete.

I do seem to be missing the dialogue for Joshua on goal 1. I've scoured by phone and come up empty, so I may have deleted it. If anyone can help, that would be amazing!