Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Welcome back Blanche_Lady!
    I might be wrong but .. don't the timed challenges trigger when you begin the event/ main story line?
    I remember working on Main Story Line events way past their release date and still getting a timed challenge with a reward.
    But I could be remembering wrong

Anyone else still super happy with the Council Statue? I think the price/ reward ratio was/is wonderful.
    It's a beautiful decoration, and I've been collecting from it since the beginning of the event, (almost) twice a day.
    What a great investment!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's been mixed. Part 1 you miss out but parts 2+ of other storylines with timed parts are unrelated to the timed components of part 1. For the council story, these words are on the timed screen:

Ivy: Complete all parts of The Council: Part 1 before 7/15/2021 6:00PM PT and summon the Shadow King's Steed to your realm!
    Goal 1: The Council's Challenge

If it turns out the Steed can indeed be rewarded I'll update the instructions.

I did a quick search through the thread but couldn't confirm with my search criteria.

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind,
    The "blue thingy" in Goal 9 of Chapter 3 is The Spell of Shadows. Blue thingy has a zippier ring to it!

Executive Chef
    Goal 10

Read the Spell 0/1 (Workshop - 2 Hours)
    Activated Tomes 0/1
    Spell of Shadows 0/1
    Hair of the Beasts 0/20

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    SpiritWind,
    The "blue thingy" in Goal 9 of Chapter 3 is The Spell of Shadows. Blue thingy has a zippier ring to it!
    lol agree! Thanks for letting me know... I have 15 more brews to make to unlock Haley and then I'll be able to get through the last of the goals so they are available to everyone in full. I really like this storyline; the characters and the dialogue are terrific. Making brews daily has become such a normal routine that I think I'm going to miss doing that in another week... however, given there are more council members to unlock they may continue to be a part of our future.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    lol agree! Thanks for letting me know... I have 15 more brews to make to unlock Haley and then I'll be able to get through the last of the goals so they are available to everyone in full. I really like this storyline; the characters and the dialogue are terrific. Making brews daily has become such a normal routine that I think I'm going to miss doing that in another week... however, given there are more council members to unlock they may continue to be a part of our future.
    Nice to hear from you, SpiritWind. You are the best!

Executive Chef
    In Goal 11 of Part 3, it takes 90 hits to defeat the Mysterious Man.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry spiritwind you need 50 more brews in the last step of part 3

Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Sorry spiritwind you need 50 more brews in the last step of part 3
    Lol! See this is what happens when I don't transfer screen shots to text! On the bright side, I have 4 council statues and now they get more use! Thanks for the heads up...

Edit: Text updated on page 1 for part 3- huge thank you again to all those players who forged ahead for us as well. I really appreciate you all!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-08-21 at 03:10 AM.