Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

i want to buy Concil Statue, but i cannot find it in the market, can someone help me with an advice, please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danemyd View Post
    i want to buy Concil Statue, but i cannot find it in the market, can someone help me with an advice, please?
    Under decorations, last few items listed if you select ‘town’.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3AE83A46-4E29-47CD-9557-330A5452E575.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	60195

Rhino Keeper
    4 days of Shadowy Lair and only 1 laws of magic. Sad state of affairs for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello!

!!! Can a Moderator check with S8 regarding the spawning of the mystery man once we have progressed to Step:
    The Council, Part II, Activate the Tome?

The mystery man did spawn from the farmhouses only once. When that goal is cleared, all I am getting is fangbeasts to spawn from the farmhouses. I've tapped farmhouses about 70 times and no mystery man. I don't know if it will only spawn after 500 visits to the farmhouses or what? Clarification is sought. I did reboot my IPad. All other functions of the CS Game is fine. Thanks!

Now, I've tapped about 120 times.
    Last edited by eastie41; 07-27-21 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hello!

!!! Can a Moderator check with S8 regarding the spawning of the mystery man once we have progressed to Step:
    The Council, Part II, Activate the Tome?

The mystery man did spawn from the farmhouses only once. When that goal is cleared, all I am getting is fangbeasts to spawn from the farmhouses. I've tapped farmhouses about 70 times and no mystery man. I don't know if it will only spawn after 500 visits to the farmhouses or what? Clarification is sought. I did reboot my IPad. All other functions of the CS Game is fine. Thanks!
    Are you trying to collect The Laws of Magic tomes needed in the workshop? They drop from the the Shadowy Lair (the purple building on the island) not the Mystery Man.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    4 days of Shadowy Lair and only 1 laws of magic. Sad state of affairs for me.
    For me too! I waited 5 days for my 2nd Laws of Magic. Just think how elated we will be when we get the next one! Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Under decorations, last few items listed if you select ?town?.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3AE83A46-4E29-47CD-9557-330A5452E575.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	134.8 KB 
ID:	60195
    ty ty y ty

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added a big red note to goal 8 on the role of the Mysterious Man and the Laws of Magic given there have been quite a few posts about this goal. Hopefully this will help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    They perhaps spawn between 1/20-1/50 taps on animals and farmhouses for me so yeah, that?s why I specifically said ?have sizeable stored energy available?. I don?t craft items for deliveries during monster hunts so would find non-fangbeast spawns during hunts to be frustrating as I don?t need the crafting tokens to score points on the leaderboard.
    I hope my post wasn't taken as being sarcastic of your post. That was not my intention at all. I think my tone reflected my annoyance at the low spawn rate of the fangbeast. And like you , I also stay away from my cows and pigs during MH. Those beasts or whatever annoy me too. Don't want em, don't need em.
    I think I fought maybe 3 fangbeasts today. But it's going to take awhile waiting on the troll camp, so just settling in for the long haul and keeping my stored energy. But I do appreciate you and all others who forge ahead and share. TYVM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Are you trying to collect The Laws of Magic tomes needed in the workshop? They drop from the the Shadowy Lair (the purple building on the island) not the Mystery Man.
    Hi, No I'm past that. I need to craft the 'activate the tomes' in the Workshop. I now understand that the tab on the workshop is incorrect. Thanks.