Part III, goal 3
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6BDBA445-6E58-4581-82D6-185102E4B5DA.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	60092

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Didn't notice the other four laws of magic were found from the 22 hour building. It's well worth the five gems instead of however many are needed. I never got the first drop after 3 attempts and the description of where to find them isn't complete but from what I read it looks like they come from the Mysterious Man. I love the new storyline but I wish Storm8 was better at letting us know where to find the various items unless I am being dense and just can't figure it out
    I am getting still getting The Laws of Magic from the 22hour Shadowy Lair building
    (in Goal 8 the complete sentence can't be seen (only "shadowy...")..so is rather confusing ... actually had to tap on a few things till I figured it out!

Laws of Magic are 5 gems each to skip if don't want to wait!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    I am getting still getting The Laws of Magic from the 22hour Shadowy Lair building
    (in Goal 8 the complete sentence can't be seen (only "shadowy...")..so is rather confusing ... actually had to tap on a few things till I figured it out!

Laws of Magic are 5 gems each to skip if don't want to wait!
    Thanks. No monster to fight? Just collect? I imagine we'll need more later

Executive Chef

Name:	E74ECDBE-1A58-4790-A33E-E7B6BD9E2049.png 
Views:	78 
Size:	1,003.5 KB 
ID:	60098
    The wording on this is gather the hairs and yet when we use them it decreases the number gathered. In my opinion using them should not effect the action of gathering. I know I'm being a little picky here, but why does my total hairs gathered go down when I use them.

I wouldn't be able to use them if they hadn't been gathered first.

After rereading this post, I'm not sure if it makes sense. Lol

So..... I wonder if I gathered 25 , got goal checked off, but then used them ( for brew) would it get unchecked.
    PS- It would be great if all of life's problems were so benign. Lol.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-19-21 at 02:26 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

The wording on this is gather the hairs and yet when we use them it decreases the number gathered. In my opinion using them should not effect the action of gathering. I know I'm being a little picky here, but why does my total hairs gathered go down when I use them.

So..... I wonder if I gathered 25 , got goal checked off, but then used them ( for brew) would it get unchecked.
    Yes gather first until it is ticked off, then use it for your brews.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

I think we need to have 25 Hair of the Beast to advance to the next goal. Just like if you use some of the Fire Flowers for the Traveler's Brew, we need 80 to complete this goal. I have noticed that it doesn't get unchecked if you go below the necessary amount. I did so with the Fire Flowers. But I think we can't advance without the needed amount. That is my interpretation.

Farm Supplier
    When I gathered 25 Hair of the Beast, my goal got ticked off but when I used the hairs to make potions, the goal came back again as my Hair of Beasts in inventory had fallen below 25. So don't make any potions until the goal is completely finished or you have more than 25 in inventory

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    When I gathered 25 Hair of the Beast, my goal got ticked off but when I used the hairs to make potions, the goal came back again as my Hair of Beasts in inventory had fallen below 25. So don't make any potions until the goal is completely finished or you have more than 25 in inventory
    That sounds like a bug...I collected Fire Flowers and brews to get the goals checked, and I have started using them to make potions. None of my accounts "unchecked" the goals. I will double check, though.
    Try again....maybe it was a bug that got fixed. Because otherwise we will likely max out on flowers before we can gather the Troll Camp and Mine items!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I made a big red note on goal 4 a couple of days ago about this exact issue - it's the HAVE/GATHER rule that has always been a little problematic. Was the note seen? I did fall below 25 HOTB when I made a couple of brews - but my ticked goal did not untick for me. I'm not making any more brews until the goal asks for them now, so if you see a ? on an amount needed, I'll need someone to help post what the number is.

Executive Chef
    Yep. I'm splitting hairs. ( of the beast) Hah.
    But my flower goal got checked, I used some to make brews and now have 55, but that goal is still checked. I'm not seeing consistency. Anyways, whatever.
    Oh. I just saw your post SW.

I'll wait to make more brews.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-19-21 at 06:33 PM.