Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Part 3, Goal 13. I did ?Destroy the tome? while I was still collecting Hair of the beast for Thurston . The shadow knight appeared and I hit him 300 times. After I collected enough hair of the beast, the shadow knight appeared again and I had to hit him 300 times. Not sure if that is the way it is supposed to happen. If not, don?t destroy the tome until you have collected enough hair of the beast.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Part 3, Goal 13. I did ?Destroy the tome? while I was still collecting Hair of the beast for Thurston . The shadow knight appeared and I hit him 300 times. After I collected enough hair of the beast, the shadow knight appeared again and I had to hit him 300 times. Not sure if that is the way it is supposed to happen. If not, don?t destroy the tome until you have collected enough hair of the beast.
    I'm going to escalate this as it should not make you have to defeat the shadow king twice. Thanks for posting.

Rhino Keeper
    Same thing happened to me-I defeated the Shadow King before I had collected the Hair of the Beast-I even checked in on the forum first on the goal page so I do think it’s a good idea to warn other players!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Goal 13 update. I added some red text to goal 13 yesterday and S8 have confirmed today that you must do the goal in the order it's written. If you do the adventure before giving the 3 items then the Shadow King will unfortunately spawn twice.

Executive Chef
    I am finally on Goal 15, the last goal. Hallelujah! I just need to crank out 50 Traveler's Brews. I also now have enough Scrolls to Awaken Clover. However, I think I am going to take a break and work on some expansions. This has been very intensive!

Rhino Keeper
    There are times I have to use a hundred energy just to get a fangbeast, so I am still struggling with the 70 traveler's brews in part 2, and now see that I need another 145 in part three, plus the many longswords, light armour,
    enchanters essence, hearty feasts, mind stones, troll treaties, etc...

I have read through part 3 and my question is what are we doing this for? I see we get 30 council scrolls, is that all we get for over 40,000 energy used? What am I missing?? I know we did get a few squares of land opened...
    Trying to decide if I should continue after part 2

Yes I realize this is a very long term goal, just like to know what I'm working towards (building, decoration, materials, etc)

edit* Looks like we get to craft Haley in goal 9 but no one knows what she/he drops yet...
    Last edited by WindermereBakery; 09-12-21 at 01:22 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    There are times I have to use a hundred energy just to get a fangbeast, so I am still struggling with the 70 traveler's brews in part 2, and now see that I need another 145 in part three, plus the many longswords, light armour,

I have read through part 3 and my question is what are we doing this for? I see we get 30 council scrolls, is that all we get for over 40,000 energy used? What am I missing?? I know we did get a few squares of land opened...
    Very long term goal. On this account I am nearly done with the Academy arc, so this one will wait a few month...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I am just treating this goal the same way I approached Sister Sister-Slow and Steady!I try and aim for one Travellers Brew a day,anymore than that is a bonus!I don’t stress,I don’t get worked up-I just play along calmly and enjoy it!So if another timed goal turns up which involves fangbeasts spawning then it’s happy days!I just find taking it nice and easy makes it so much more enjoyable-Good Luck Everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post

Yes I realize this is a very long term goal, just like to know what I'm working towards (building, decoration, materials, etc)

edit* Looks like we get to craft Haley in goal 9 but no one knows what she/he drops yet...
    This is a main storyline goal and the ultimate purpose is at some point you may need to complete it to start the next portion of the main story. No awesome prizes etc just yet other than story.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    I have not read through all of the previous comments, but I am seeing that we will need more brews later on. I am having enough trouble getting the Hair of the beast to finish goal 4 of part III and now I see that I have to work on brews which will make this even harder. I guess I should not care because I am not even close to getting all the mind stones that I need (I have 13 out of 35) haha. So I am glad I came in here to see what is going on later down the road. I know these are long quests, but this one seems especially tedious. Oh well, got to go find some fangbeasts and mind stones. See you all later.
    Last edited by jkc619; 09-18-21 at 02:01 PM.
    S8 please remove cap on level