Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Can someone post the goals and dialogue for me please??

Fashion Designer
    Biting the bullet - rolled the dice and started with the 1st one on the list. Joshua

100 scrolls
    Reward Joshua, 100 coin, 3 star
    1. Visit Joshua 12 hour timer

Part 2?
    -craft at Magic Forge 5
    -craft at workshop 5
    -Craft at potion shop 5

Part 4
    -Give longswords 75
    -give light armors 75
    -give dragon scales 99

Part 5
    -adventure with Joshua 20 (fyi, barracks does NOT count)

Apologies, didn’t take pictures. Parts listed are only ones you have to do/give stuff for. Looks like I missed some, but they were just visit Joshua or accept stuff. Also in the Potion shop the tomato soup from current story book did NOT count toward the goal. Didn’t notice, but assuming the other story book items in the forge & workshop probably didn’t count either?)
    Last edited by HappyHeartBakery; 07-29-22 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Add ons
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Biting the bullet - rolled the dice and started with the 1st one on the list. Joshua

100 scrolls
    Reward Joshua, 100 coin, 3 star
    1. Visit Joshua 12 hour timer
    Can you post the picture & info?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can you post the picture & info?
    Adding to my original post #659 as I go. Apologies, not pics. Not too bad/hard so far - just need a lot of swords, armors & dragon scales LOL

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Adding to my original post #659 as I go. Apologies, not pics. Not too bad/hard so far - just need a lot of swords, armors & dragon scales LOL
    Well can you post the inventory picture & info section? Also drops.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well can you post the inventory picture & info section? Also drops.
    I’ll try to remember to grab a screen shot of Joshua net time I collect from him. 1st collection I got earth wisp. Slowly working thru my 20 adventures

2nd visit to Joshua - trade tix
    Last edited by HappyHeartBakery; 07-30-22 at 06:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am confused on how to obtain characters using scrolls. I can craft a scroll but my inventory will not change from 30 with card showing 999 possible. Was not recent discovery as has been like this for awhile. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    I am confused on how to obtain characters using scrolls. I can craft a scroll but my inventory will not change from 30 with card showing 999 possible. Was not recent discovery as has been like this for awhile. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.
    If you look at the posts in the last couple of pages, you can see that we all have the same question. There was a gift with gem purchase last year called the Mysterious Man; only people who purchased that are able to get more scrolls at this time. The rest of are waiting patiently LOL for scrolls to become available in other ways down the road, likely as bonuses for finishing goals in future events.

Mysterious man
    Info: A mysterious man from the Island of Audra. What secrets is he hiding?
    Found: gift with gems July 2021
    Drops: coal, council scroll, earth wisp, jewels, light armor, longsword, silver ore
    Collection time: 8 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    If you look at the posts in the last couple of pages, you can see that we all have the same question. There was a gift with gem purchase last year called the Mysterious Man; only people who purchased that are able to get more scrolls at this time. The rest of are waiting patiently LOL for scrolls to become available in other ways down the road, likely as bonuses for finishing goals in future events.

Mysterious man
    Info: A mysterious man from the Island of Audra. What secrets is he hiding?
    Found: gift with gems July 2021
    Drops: coal, council scroll, earth wisp, jewels, light armor, longsword, silver ore
    Collection time: 8 hours
    I bought the Mysterious Man last year. I stil can?t get past 80 council scrolls. Afraid to send ticket, since I was just able to login after 4 weeks of not being able to. I really hate I missed the monster hunt.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I bought the Mysterious Man last year. I stil can?t get past 80 council scrolls. Afraid to send ticket, since I was just able to login after 4 weeks of not being able to. I really hate I missed the monster hunt.
    I also bought Mysterios Man last year. I collected 130 scrolls from him until the update with citizens was launched recently. I purchased Joshua. And since then Mysterious man has not dropped a single scroll. Is it the same for others? Not sure if it is bug or intended behaviour?