Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I too LOVE the new storyline about the ruler. I thought the baron had her kidnapped and Griselda put a spell on her to forget because she hinted she knew who the ruler was.

I also am anxious to learn more and expand to the next area. Well done Storm8!

Executive Chef
    Is anyone else wondering why the Council is shocked that Thurston and the new ruler are on the island? With the storms and monsters I had to endure, I would have thought they'd have an inkling that someone new has come to the island

Fashion Designer
    My first collection from the Shadow Knight Steed was
    One mind stone
    One troll axe
    Ten fire stones.
    Collection time 22 hours

Form 4 collections of the sparkling mines, I have 2 mind stones.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Is anyone else wondering why the Council is shocked that Thurston and the new ruler are on the island? With the storms and monsters I had to endure, I would have thought they'd have an inkling that someone new has come to the island
    I agree with that, nothing surprises me about that either. Loving every minute of the new story line.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I agree with that, nothing surprises me about that either. Loving every minute of the new story line.
    On the other hand didn’t Leilani come there earlier and then the bounty hunters so when this time it was the ruler and Thurston that would be a surprise.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    As I mentioned earlier, the Merfolk Warrior drops 5 mermaid scales almost every collection. Very good for fast replenishment when making Traveler's Brews. And it is one of my favorite creatures as well!
    Stymie, can I be annoying and ask you to post a picture of this fella? I probably have him - somewhere - but can't find the wee devil!

Fashion Designer
    The gardener girl we recently had in the Baron's tent, also gives steady drops of three mermaid scales and water.
    Wish I had realised I could of had more of her.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Stymie, can I be annoying and ask you to post a picture of this fella? I probably have him - somewhere - but can't find the wee devil!
    I don't think I have him. Just checked and he was 250 gems in the Seafoam Sernade event.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1CDDBB0F-B370-4E45-BCC3-F89AD6F31723.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	60041  
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 07-14-21 at 08:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Sorry I didn't see your post. Was bingeing on The State Within. Excellent 7 episode show.
    Thanks, Flowersandgems, for answering. Also, I didn't know that the Gardener Girl dropped Mermaid Scales. Love all the information we get from the Forum. Too many items to remember everything.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 07-14-21 at 11:25 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Sorry I didn't see your post. Was binging on The State Within. Excellent 7 episode show.
    Thanks, Flowersandgems, for answering. Also, I didn't know that the Gardener Girl dropped Mermaid Scales. Love all the information we get from the Forum. Too many items to remember everything.
    Now I feel good too.