Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

I just keep getting fangbeasts… no mystery man..board is clear, and fangbeasts are dropping at farmhouses...but thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I just keep getting fangbeasts… no mystery man..board is clear, and fangbeasts are dropping at farmhouses...but thanks!
    So sorry! Keep at it. I guess eventually the Mystery Man will appear. This storyline is very challenging. Thank goodness it is not timed! Maybe the POTP will help you! Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I didn't get them on any of my accounts, first collection. Definitely a random drop.
    This sounds odd....but I am noticing if I have a monster parked, I didn't get the Law of Magic drop. If I **** the parked monster, then collect, I got the drop. Could be my imagination, but......
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-26-21 at 04:20 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    Any chance you had a silent rollback on the Law of Magic collection, and it needs to be collected again?

Because I have been 1) ****ing off my parked monster, then 2) collecting a Law of Magic and 3) going directly to farmhouse after that collection of the Law, and then 4) the first farmhouse I collect from spawns the Mystery Man.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I am trying to activate the tomb…i have had one shadow man, and collected one law of magic…then never another shadow man to meet..still need 4 more laws of magic, so 4 shadow men…i am not sure what you mean by silent rollback? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Laws of Magic come from the Shadowy Lair (purple building) not the Mystery Man. Are you collecting from the building?

I must be having a mental hiccough…purple building? Shadowy lair?? I must have collect once from it, but cant recall what it is??? Ohhhhhh, i just remembered the buildings on the island!!!! Nope, havent been over there in a while….sheesh!!! Yup…there it is, on the island! Thanks!!!

Executive Chef
    It was very late last night when I completed goal 4 and then 5 of part III so I forgot to take a screenshot of goal 5. It did say expand to overgrown hideout which is the plot with the building. The expansion requirements for this plot is in the screenshot below, again last bit was cut off and should have the requirement of 90 fire flowers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	44CE17B5-1E8B-43B7-8535-732DD730D41B.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	60186

Part III, goal 6. Uncover hideout in the last part means you upgrade hideout, requirements as below.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7391391-A574-4B81-BFC5-15B18EE44269.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	60187Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8359753F-F02E-4C8F-9B96-A54560BE4BC6.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	60188

A reminder to all who are plodding away at ‘The Council’ and do have sizeable stored energy available, you should try to stock up as much hair of the beasts as possible before monster hunt on Thursday. Monster hunt will generate spawns from some animals which will outnumber fangbeasts and impede collection of hair of beast.

Executive Chef
    To stock up on the hair of the beast is great advice, but I've got a low limit as to how much energy I will waste looking for the fang-beast. They are very hard to find in my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    To stock up on the hair of the beast is great advice, but I've got a low limit as to how much energy I will waste looking for the fang-beast. They are very hard to find in my kingdom.
    They perhaps spawn between 1/20-1/50 taps on animals and farmhouses for me so yeah, that’s why I specifically said ‘have sizeable stored energy available’. I don’t craft items for deliveries during monster hunts so would find non-fangbeast spawns during hunts to be frustrating as I don’t need the crafting tokens to score points on the leaderboard.