Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Fangbeasts were everywhere this morning for me. Two from farmhouses, one from cows, one from chickens, two from pigs, and one from minks. Whew.
    So envious! Normally I have the ever irritating fangbeast popping up everywhere. Now that the event is on they’ve obviously adjusted the rate. 20 farmhouses, 20 cows, 20 swans. Fangpups. Not one. That’s ridiculous! I’ve just used 100 energy and still no fangbeast. And no, I do not have a monster on the board. Yesterday was like this. I blew through about 400 energy getting 5. fangbeasts.
    Last edited by RobinCradles; 07-09-21 at 08:48 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Deeply regretting working on the mermaid storyline while waiting for this event, was clean out of cash when this started Oh well, thanks to your advance warning, I?m raising Aspens as I wait to have enough money to expand, so hopefully I can catch up and finish part one in time to get the steed. Fingers crossed and may the rare drops be with us
    I was working on that one as well, plus a few others. I don?t know how everyone gets so far ahead so quickly when the event has basically just started. I?m still trying to expand to the Kings Castle. I?ve started planting Aspens and put out farmhouses. I hope I can finish this in time. I never was able to finish the Duck event.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having a problem with the sawmills? I still don?t have an ax and can?t move on after eight collections.
    Last edited by LavaMagic; 07-09-21 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    So envious! Normally I have the ever irritating fangbeast popping up everywhere. Now that the event is on they?ve obviously adjusted the rate. 20 farmhouses, 20 cows, 20 swans. Fangpups. Not one. That?s ridiculous! I?ve just used 100 energy and still no fangbeast. And no, I do not have a monster on the board. Yesterday was like this. I blew through about 400 energy getting 5. fangbeasts.
    I also want to voice my displeasure with the spawn rate for fangbeasts. Why are the Aspen trees not spawning them instead of or along with the constant skunkupines? S8 always claims no adjustments are made but I'm sure they include code in the new goals to do just that. How can soooo many players be having the same outcome otherwise.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Aw Blue I'm sorry. Are these events possible for people who have to work each day? I am home with my disabled son so my time is a bit more flexible.

And I just worked on Mermaid Mayhem so am low on coin too. I'm going to collect from ice cream mountain and coral castle every couple of hours and put the grow boost on the fellora plant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    You may wish to store your cottages (and make sure you aren't doing farmhouses instead). And then force close your game. That seems like a lot for not getting the clue.
    I finally got the clue on the 22nd Cottage collection. Must be a record.

On the other hand, my very fist Troll Camp collection produced 2 treaties

On the third hand, no axes from 2 sawmills

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I've collected from Ivy's twice and so far no event related materials.

Good luck to everyone working on this event.

Fashion Designer
    I get the best fangbeast spawn rate from farm houses, so I focus on them since I anyhow don’t need eggs, milk, wool etc
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Just wanted to pop on here and let you all know that the Fangbeast spawns are the same as they were before the new release (we don't usually make changes to those spawns). The majority of this release is permanent content (aside from the timed challenge) so it naturally may take a little bit longer than a timed event.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Just wanted to pop on here and let you all know that the Fangbeast spawns are the same as they were before the new release (we don't usually make changes to those spawns). The majority of this release is permanent content (aside from the timed challenge) so it naturally may take a little bit longer than a timed event.

I don?t believe you! The rate has clearly changed. It shouldn?t take over 50 hits to get one.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.