Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind,
    The "blue thingy" in Goal 9 of Chapter 3 is The Spell of Shadows. Blue thingy has a zippier ring to it!

Executive Chef
    Goal 10

Read the Spell 0/1 (Workshop - 2 Hours)
    Activated Tomes 0/1
    Spell of Shadows 0/1
    Hair of the Beasts 0/20

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    SpiritWind,
    The "blue thingy" in Goal 9 of Chapter 3 is The Spell of Shadows. Blue thingy has a zippier ring to it!
    lol agree! Thanks for letting me know... I have 15 more brews to make to unlock Haley and then I'll be able to get through the last of the goals so they are available to everyone in full. I really like this storyline; the characters and the dialogue are terrific. Making brews daily has become such a normal routine that I think I'm going to miss doing that in another week... however, given there are more council members to unlock they may continue to be a part of our future.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    lol agree! Thanks for letting me know... I have 15 more brews to make to unlock Haley and then I'll be able to get through the last of the goals so they are available to everyone in full. I really like this storyline; the characters and the dialogue are terrific. Making brews daily has become such a normal routine that I think I'm going to miss doing that in another week... however, given there are more council members to unlock they may continue to be a part of our future.
    Nice to hear from you, SpiritWind. You are the best!

Executive Chef
    In Goal 11 of Part 3, it takes 90 hits to defeat the Mysterious Man.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry spiritwind you need 50 more brews in the last step of part 3

Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Sorry spiritwind you need 50 more brews in the last step of part 3
    Lol! See this is what happens when I don't transfer screen shots to text! On the bright side, I have 4 council statues and now they get more use! Thanks for the heads up...

Edit: Text updated on page 1 for part 3- huge thank you again to all those players who forged ahead for us as well. I really appreciate you all!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-08-21 at 03:10 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Part 3, Goal 13. I did ?Destroy the tome? while I was still collecting Hair of the beast for Thurston . The shadow knight appeared and I hit him 300 times. After I collected enough hair of the beast, the shadow knight appeared again and I had to hit him 300 times. Not sure if that is the way it is supposed to happen. If not, don?t destroy the tome until you have collected enough hair of the beast.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Part 3, Goal 13. I did ?Destroy the tome? while I was still collecting Hair of the beast for Thurston . The shadow knight appeared and I hit him 300 times. After I collected enough hair of the beast, the shadow knight appeared again and I had to hit him 300 times. Not sure if that is the way it is supposed to happen. If not, don?t destroy the tome until you have collected enough hair of the beast.
    I'm going to escalate this as it should not make you have to defeat the shadow king twice. Thanks for posting.

Farm Supplier
    Same thing happened to me-I defeated the Shadow King before I had collected the Hair of the Beast-I even checked in on the forum first on the goal page so I do think it’s a good idea to warn other players!