Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    But the timed challenges aren't necessary to finish a Storyline, we are paying to get an "extra". And its true that one likely may not finish if their account is extremely unlucky, or if they miss a collection from the Troll Camp (in this instance). In the past few years, these timed event items often go on sale later in the year, so the Steed likely will too. I got a Forest Wisp this way, for less than the original price. I just didn't work hard at the timed part to get whatever that prize was. And I was willing to pay later for the wisp, to finish that storyline sooner. But it wasn't absolutely necessary. IMO the Council Statue is the same. If you set timers, used saved energy crates from Community Events, do Faerie Potion for energy, it can be done. It might be extremely challenging to do it this way, but one doesn't Have to spend the gems.
    What do you mean by doing faerie potion for energy?

Never mind. I know what it is. I do that too. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Goal 12 Of Part I ( Final Goal of Council Pt.I)

Obtain Old Thoma's Letter ( 1 is enough)
    Gather Hair of the Beast ( Autocompleted- can't see how many, but you need 3 for craft)
    Gather Fire Flowers ( Autocompleted- can't see how many, but you need 20 for craft)
    Seek Council from Adrienne ( 0/1 ) GO - Pressing GO leads you to The Council Chambers craft.
    Making Adrienne requires 1 Thomas scroll, 3 Hair of the Beast and 20 Fire Flowers ( takes 1 hour to craft)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adrienne.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	60009

Executive Chef
    Council Part II Goal 1:

Name:	Council part II goal 1.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	60010

Executive Chef
    Council Part II Goal 2:

Name:	Council part II goal 2.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	60011

( NOTE: SO FAR NO TIMED GOAL HAS BEEN TRIGGERED IN PART 2)

Executive Chef
    Council Part II Goal 3:

Name:	Council Part II Goal 3.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	60012

Executive Chef
    Council Part II Goal 4

Name:	Council Part II Goal 4.1.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	60013Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Council Part II Goal 4.2.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	60014

Rhino Keeper
    Unlucky me! Want to ?give? items but my screen moved a bit and i pushed the
    ?gem? button for more than 100 gems. Really sad now. Where is the confirmation button? :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I got a bunch of Flower Power daily Alicorns during a sale, they drop the flowers needed daily along with energy. Otherwise, some of the event intermediate prizes, as well as some Ivy Nursery critters, do multi drops including flower petals. Slowly adding these at lower levels will give you critters that drop petals on top of coal, or bacon, or some other resource we often need in events. We need red & purple flowers specifically for the Faerie Elixir. I have a good 15 of these color flowers, and slowly crafted the red & purple Shrubs in the Arboretum to put these out during WW instead of individual flowers (currently at 5 shrubs, eventual goal is 10-12). The Isle of Audra storyline drops a decent amount of Glimmerdust when collecting from clouds. This was great on the part of S8! We didn't have regular glimmerdust droppers as part of the storyline before (but I'm not done with them all, so I may be wrong). And Adventures will drop Glimmerdust Trove occasionally, so working on those when still a relatively lower level can get you a few of these glimmerdust droppers without spending gems. As well as religiously watching videos, if in the USA on an Apple device.

Doing the storyline to get the Trading Post to Level 10 will give you coin & random drops of many things. The Guardsman's dogs will often drop completed Simple Feasts to help with that Adventure.

And doing WW, with all your flowers/shrubs, etc. out, and collecting from everything you can (Quick Collect helps every 50 items or so tapped, for those whose devices support this), will top off your flowers, drops from clouds, etc. I keep 25 Red Mushroom Circles out for Glimmerdust. (Sidebar: these provide me with both Mushrooms and Glimmerdust. I do not have ANY regular mushroom circles, or mushroom patch, out At All) Park a monster somewhere off to the side, of course, so one doesn't interfere with collecting. It's why I recommend building up a couple dozen of each animal, or clouds, and a dozen farmhouses, 4-6 cottages, 2 each Library & Marketplace, Jeweler, Tavern; before getting really serious about finishing events. Especially if you aren't interested in spending any real $ or gemming parts of an event. If your time zone & life allow it, collecting from everything on your board possible using WW before an event using the 2 unlimited energy units offered to us, free, will help prepare you for getting through events. Just don't collect from things with extremely long timers (like cottages, Deep Mine, Market Place, Library, Ivy's Hut) if doing a WW the morning of/a few hours before the start of a new event. This is IMO the single best strategic move I make to prep for events. If you are topped off on everything during your first unlimited energy run, use the coin you have saved up to do Run #2 using mass Rock Outcropping chopping in an attempt to pick up a few Gold Nuggets. Put away things with short timers, fill the empty space with up to 40-50 Rock Outcroppings (less if you can't do Quick Collect), and chop up rocks to get those Gold Nuggets. I usually get at least 1 nugget doing this.

IMO this game is very mentally challenging, you really need to think about strategy until/unless you get to the point of tons of energy & resources available/saved. It's one reason why I love this game. I still have to plan/strategize, and I've been playing for years & have a decent "base queendom" (IMO, anyway ).
    What does WW stand for?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    What does WW stand for?
    WW, Weekday Warrior, is limited-window event that runs from Wednesday night after an event and ends right before a new event is released on Thursday; it is a series of simple task that gains you periods of Unlimited Energy.

Also want to thank s8 for continued content.

And on topic . I did buy the Council Statue, it gives me a peace of mind that I will play casually and yet still get the timed prize.
    Last edited by venatemp; 07-11-21 at 03:33 PM.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I’m getting fangbeasts from brown ducks and the hatchery most of the time, my biggest problem would be getting all the axes and the treaties in the 7 days. Even when there is no event my workshop is always making the wisp lanterns and the royal exchange is going with something so i can get the trade tickets to make the expansion permits.. So i have them ready when an event comes that wants alot of them..