Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by petal2092 View Post
    Yes. I came on here to see if anyone else was having trouble with the sawmills. I?m stuck!
    Yes, 3 collections and no axe 😟

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    It seems no one else is having problems with this part of the challenge but outside of the workshops where can I get whisp lanterns cuz I am so far behind and it takes 4 hours to make them in shops

Also when referring to the fire flowers is that the same as the life flowers for the Academy game or are they different
    If you can, do the Workshop Boost to make Lanterns faster.

Fire flowers are different than the flowers from the Academy, but you get both from chopping the Aspen trees.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-09-21 at 04:15 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    If I remember correctly - something dropped from cottages. ( I'm not 100% sure..but worh a try.)
    The clues from cottages & Old Kings Castle aren't the same. I used 4 gems to skip the Old Kings Castle collection if I didn't get it by the second collection.

I didn't see a "Kings Scroll" in the new Value Pack, so I am assuming it's similar to the Temple of Storms...used for a single event need, then a small coin drop thereafter.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-09-21 at 04:25 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    It seems no one else is having problems with this part of the challenge but outside of the workshops where can I get whisp lanterns cuz I am so far behind and it takes 4 hours to make them in shops

Also when referring to the fire flowers is that the same as the life flowers for the Academy game or are they different
    They are different flowers that also have different graphics (so you'll know which is for which storyline), and both drop from aspen trees. If you have both stories open you can see what they look like in the potion craft menu. The problem is that the potion for the academy line and the new story potion each require 5 mermaid scales to make. I'm a bit leery of crafting the academy potion because I don't want to run out of scales working on this new storyline.

The tip to boost the crafting is an excellent idea.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Doing the math, I can get 3 Troll Treaty a day, 4 if I am very lucky or don't sleep much. With 22 to go.. you cannot miss a single collection to get the Steed.
    I decided to get the The Council Statue because of this. I need my sleep, I usually can get in 3 collections a day, but if I get a rollback on the Troll Camp, I would get really upset. My stomach is upset enough from Real Life, I don't want my gaming to contribute to the problem! Gaming is supposed to be my Stress Release.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Uuuug, I expanded somewhat recently so I'm hitting up my expansion permit and trade ticket droppers. I haven't even unlocked the Castle yet. #Feelsbadman
    I?m in the exact same boat. Just expanded elsewhere before this thing started. It?s going take me forever to get 5 permits. SMH

I?m having a bit of luck with my birds in general as fangbeasts go. Swans, Egyptian falcons, and red acer trees.
    While alternating with minks, cows and pigs.
    Using those drops in exchange for tickets so nothing is wasted.
    Hope this helps

I too bought the event statue to ensure the likelihood of the pet horse

Rhino Keeper
    Is this list the most up to date ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    What are the requirements to receive this goal? Level? Prerequisites? My newest kingdom is level 26 and it isn't coming up for me.
    Still waiting for an answer for this.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    Still waiting for an answer for this.
    Not an official response so take this with a grain of salt but...

Usually they give us a pop up at the start of the goal that shows the requirements but I didn't see one this time so I can't say for sure. That said, since it mostly takes place in the Isle of Audra, I would conclude players need to have at least started that storyline to access this one?