Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    That's a good drop rate. 36 chops, 43 flowers.

It's nice knowing we will get at least 6 fire flowers from each tree.

Fangbeasts are definitely in monster hunt mode . 22 pigs, 30 chicken, 30 cows. 2 beasts.
    Sorry, I misread. I get atleast 6 flowers for 6 chops of my Aspen Trees, every time. It seems odd that you aren't.

Yes. I came on here to see if anyone else was having trouble with the sawmills. I?m stuck!

Farm Supplier

Something is very very wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Just wanted to pop on here and let you all know that the Fangbeast spawns are the same as they were before the new release (we don't usually make changes to those spawns). The majority of this release is permanent content (aside from the timed challenge) so it naturally may take a little bit longer than a timed event.
    Seriously Storm 8, something is very very wrong with the Fangbeast spawns! Today, after playing the whole day - zero!! No way that this is normal!
    Please fix this problem, no matter what is causing this. Thanks!

Are we supposed to be collecting clues from the old kings castle? I check every hour but get nothing but a few coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    For the moment, pigs are the only things that will spawn a fangbeast in my kingdoms. I guess I'm going to put out allllllll of my pigs.
    I?ve collected from my pigs twice now and my 5 farmhouses 2-3 times and my minks twice and I still have zero fangbeasts .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
    Seriously Storm 8, something is very very wrong with the Fangbeast spawns! Today, after playing the whole day - zero!! No way that this is normal!
    Please fix this problem, no matter what is causing this. Thanks!
    Totally agree. I normally get at least 3 a day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Are we supposed to be collecting clues from the old kings castle? I check every hour but get nothing but a few coins.
    If I remember correctly - something dropped from cottages. ( I'm not 100% sure..but worh a try.)

Rhino Keeper
    It seems no one else is having problems with this part of the challenge but outside of the workshops where can I get whisp lanterns cuz I am so far behind and it takes 4 hours to make them in shops

Also when referring to the fire flowers is that the same as the life flowers for the Academy game or are they different

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    It seems no one else is having problems with this part of the challenge but outside of the workshops where can I get whisp lanterns cuz I am so far behind and it takes 4 hours to make them in shops

Also when referring to the fire flowers is that the same as the life flowers for the Academy game or are they different
    Wisp lantern
    Crafted: workshop, tinkers camp, 4 hours - 3 earth wisps
    Found: sparkling mine, deep mine, adventures, Feed the Baron kitchen craft, Flyger, White Flyger, Armored flyger, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, direwolf, direwolf pup, Enfield Kit, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Plush Prince + Princess, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Meadow wolf, Armored Lion, Lion, Royal Lion, Ornery Goat, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ring Bearer Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Pumpkin goat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Fi-Fi, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Armored Black Bear, Paper Tiger, Salvatore, Royal Siren, Siren, Mantistorm cub, Mantistorm, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, L6 Puppet Theatre, Maxotaur, Shadow Fangbeast, Shadow Skunkupine, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Spring Fangpup, Armored Widow, Widow Queen, Biggest Baddest Wolf, L7 Piggy Cottage, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Kitty Knight, Kit n Boots, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Rainbow Mantis, Princess Bed, Glimmergras Dragon, L6 Light Tower, Lady Buninja, Florizel, Baby Bears, Armored Lizard, Ana, Dark Knight, Armida, Prince Zahid, Cleo, White Lion, Bamboo Grove, Duchess Winifred, Skelepine, Skelebeast, Lady Winter, Monsieur Wulf, Faux Reindeer, Tiny Reindeer, Mammoth, The Portal, Romantistorm, Banshee, Snow Leopard, Herc, Spring Goat, Spring Garden Lv. 7, Royal Glimmer Loch
    Uses: item in expanding | item in Enchanted Lantern craft | item in

For me - I have so many animals like royal lions, flygers, sirens etc- which often drop 2 at once. So many sources in my kindgom - that they just pile up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I bought two council statues. So far I am at 6/22 treaties and 6/18 axes. I really think the items they sell when we get expansion stories do help. I think I received the same drops of 1 treaty, 1 axe and 15 flowers from each.

I'm interested in players who are having success with oak trees. How many are you chopping to get a spawn? I grew 3 which wasn't enough for me to spawn a fangbeast. So far I'm still doing better with chickens.

I'm also having rollbacks. I'm having to watch to make sure the items I've harvested don't suddenly become up harvested from a rollback. My two lumber mills that I harvested rolled back. I'd received an axe, the re-gathering I did didn't give me one. I had another rollback happen just after with my harvesting chickens. This is unusual for me.
    Lots of silent rollbacks here, too. Especially frustrating when I start a build, collect from sawmills or other, do a few other things to see if everything "took", then come back an hour later to find no build started, an re-collecting doesn't give the same drops.
    Not sure why all the rollbacks, to my knowledge there haven't been major software issues necessitating S8 staff adjusting things.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx