Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I bought the Mysterious Man last year. I stil can?t get past 80 council scrolls. Afraid to send ticket, since I was just able to login after 4 weeks of not being able to. I really hate I missed the monster hunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    I also bought Mysterios Man last year. I collected 130 scrolls from him until the update with citizens was launched recently. I purchased Joshua. And since then Mysterious man has not dropped a single scroll. Is it the same for others? Not sure if it is bug or intended behaviour?
    I'd be asking for my gems back if S8 is gonna change the drops.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I also bought Mysterios Man last year. I collected 130 scrolls from him until the update with citizens was launched recently. I purchased Joshua. And since then Mysterious man has not dropped a single scroll. Is it the same for others? Not sure if it is bug or intended behaviour?
    I have not yet purchased any of the Council members, and my Mysterious Man is still drpping scrolls (avg 10 scrolls/2 drops per month). I suggest that if you collect every day and your scroll count doesnt go up in a month that you contact support.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I have not yet purchased any of the Council members, and my Mysterious Man is still drpping scrolls (avg 10 scrolls/2 drops per month). I suggest that if you collect every day and your scroll count doesnt go up in a month that you contact support.
    Thank you, then I suppose it is just bad luck. Will wait for few more weeks and hope it drops

Thank you, then I suppose it is just bad luck. Will wait for few more weeks and hope it drops
    My Mysterious Man never drops anything except a few coins and jewels!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chickey73 View Post
    My Mysterious Man never drops anything except a few coins and jewels!
    Do you collect at every opportunity every day?
    When you tap on the Council Chambers building, how many scrolls do you have? If you have more than 30, you have received them from the Mysterious Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Do you collect at every opportunity every day?
    When you tap on the Council Chambers building, how many scrolls do you have? If you have more than 30, you have received them from the Mysterious Man.
    I have had 40 for what seems like forever. I will keep a better eye on them. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Scrolls now dropping in current Owl adventure!

Council scrolls question

What does the council scrolls option in the green building do? There?s 4 people & 1 not person option. It says it costs 1 scroll for me but what happens when you do? I?m on the last part of the quest trying to make the 11th billion aspen tree bs so does it change after or what?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by klembodius View Post
    What does the council scrolls option in the green building do? There?s 4 people & 1 not person option. It says it costs 1 scroll for me but what happens when you do? I?m on the last part of the quest trying to make the 11th billion aspen tree bs so does it change after or what?
    I've moved your question to the main thread. The craft for council scrolls is not a real craft and doesn't do anything. It shouldn't be open but grayed out. Don't do this craft! It's a bit confusing isn't it. You can ignore it.

Hope that helps!

Name:  goalbook copy.png
Views: 384
Size:  10.7 KBName:  gothic ws copy.png
Views: 386
Size:  13.8 KB

Several weeks ago, I opened Joshua's Council Story line. I have been stuck on Goal 3. I have crafted several items in the Workshop and Potion Shop and the goal does not update. It still says 0/5 for both. When I click on the GO button it points to the original Work and Potion Shops. I have the Gothic version of both so I wonder if this means they were not coded to complete these goals. As we will be using the workshops in the new event, I would like my Council goals to update. Please check on this. Thank you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goalbook3 (2).png 
Views:	51 
Size:	284.4 KB 
ID:	64607 Better picture maybe.
    Last edited by heartsfull; 08-26-22 at 05:45 PM.