Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    In the last step if I have 3 hair of the beast in inventory would the step auto complete
    Or do I need to actively collect 3 when that stage is opened ?
    It will auto complete.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I'm on part II and I'm impatient. I can't put my finger on the reason, but I'm really enjoying the new story line. So I now have 4 council statues. We'll see how long it takes me to complete part II now!

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone else experience this
    It?s actually happened to me twice now.

Rhino Keeper
    Did anyone else experience this
    They can actually drop from 1-3 of them. Yes i have ****ed a LOT on fangbeasts. :-)
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    Well, I'm on part II and I'm impatient. I can't put my finger on the reason, but I'm really enjoying the new story line. So I now have 4 council statues. We'll see how long it takes me to complete part II now!
    Lol. Unfortunately they do not drop mind stones. Luckily drop rate from my mines seems to be about 50%. I tend to collect from one and if it gets Mind Stone go off and do other stuff and then collect other and it seems to help improve odds maybe? It seems that Troll Treaty is still gonna take longer to get 50 than Mind Stones are to get to 25.

Seems this storyline is nice just to get more news about who the ruler is in the first place. That helps. ;-)
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I did. Once. So far.

Editing myself: For sone reason my mind went to Troll Camp and Treaties.
    As far as the fangie hairs, yes I have gotten more than one- multiple times.
    Ok. Now I feel better.
    Glad to hear this
    Makes me hopeful

part 5 :50 troll treaties 25 stones 25 hair of the beasts and 80 fire flowers

part 6 : visit lvl 7 farmhouses lvl 7 sawmills lvl 7 cottages and lvl 7 mines there's more but it auto-completes ........

part 7: tap either the farmhouse or cottages fight the mysterious stranger

part 8 autocompleted again

I still need 7 more troll treaties and 4 more traveler brews.. I dont think ill be able to finish part 1 and get the steed which is upsetting considering how much effort and energy I have put into it. I have never received more than 1 of each item, no doubles of any item, like I saw some others comment they received 😫. And the fangbeasts have been soooo hard to come by. I spend so much energy clicking around trying to find a fangbeast to fight, so I still agree with everyone who thinks the rate was lowered cause I?ve never had this much trouble finding them. Sad that I will probably not finish since its a main story and the steed will be so helpful for the future!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    As I mentioned earlier, the Merfolk Warrior drops 5 mermaid scales almost every collection. Very good for fast replenishment when making Traveler's Brews. And it is one of my favorite creatures as well!
    Mine has been giving me a lot of Fish Bubbles lately.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Mine has been giving me a lot of Fish Bubbles lately.
    The randomness of the game is always there. I rarely get a Fish Bubble. And I know that this will sound crazy, but I usually awake at night around 3 AM Eastern Time USA. I swear I get way more Fangbeasts to fight at that ungodly hour. They are very hard for me to find during the day. I save my energy for the night and get a good amount of them. It is strange.