Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    my fangbeast spawn rate is really poor and frustrating.
    I agree. I usually get fangbeasts like crazy and now I can?t get one.

Nightclub Owner
    Doing the math, I can get 3 Troll Treaty a day, 4 if I am very lucky or don't sleep much. With 22 to go.. you cannot miss a single collection to get the Steed.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Doing the math, I can get 3 Troll Treaty a day, 4 if I am very lucky or don't sleep much. With 22 to go.. you cannot miss a single collection to get the Steed.
    A few people commented that, at times, they have gotten 2 treaties from one collection. 🤞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Thank bought them statue thing-first collection was one troll treaty, 1 troll axe and 15 flowers. If you can get one get one. At 30 flowers a day that saves having to grow and chop 5 aspen per day!
    I bought the Council Statue as well. My first collection was 1 Troll Treaty, 1 Hair of the Beast, and 15 Fire Flowers. The timer is 12 hours. Like the look of it too.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I bought two council statues. So far I am at 6/22 treaties and 6/18 axes. I really think the items they sell when we get expansion stories do help. I think I received the same drops of 1 treaty, 1 axe and 15 flowers from each.

I'm interested in players who are having success with oak trees. How many are you chopping to get a spawn? I grew 3 which wasn't enough for me to spawn a fangbeast. So far I'm still doing better with chickens.

I'm also having rollbacks. I'm having to watch to make sure the items I've harvested don't suddenly become up harvested from a rollback. My two lumber mills that I harvested rolled back. I'd received an axe, the re-gathering I did didn't give me one. I had another rollback happen just after with my harvesting chickens. This is unusual for me.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-09-21 at 12:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    For the moment, pigs are the only things that will spawn a fangbeast in my kingdoms. I guess I'm going to put out allllllll of my pigs.

Rhino Keeper
    Uuuug, I expanded somewhat recently so I'm hitting up my expansion permit and trade ticket droppers. I haven't even unlocked the Castle yet. #Feelsbadman

Fashion Designer
    You need to force close. Sometimes that helps. My mink and flamingos have been good and farmhouses. Also ducks from last week!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Fangbeasts were everywhere this morning for me. Two from farmhouses, one from cows, one from chickens, two from pigs, and one from minks. Whew.
    Please tell us your secret! Did you conduct a fangbeast rain dance last night? Set out an offering to the fangbeast Gods? Donate a kidney to a fangbeast fairie? Give your firstborn into fangbeast slavery? Any tips welcome! So far I am averaging nearly 50 energy per fangbeast.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I went ahead & expanded to the Council Chambers:

Attachment 59986

Hopefully those Council Scrolls won't become as rare as the other scrolls did 😆.

BTW, they all need 100 except for the last Councilor, who needs 200.
    I am assuming those Council Members are walkers as well. Meh.
    And you are so right about the scrolls. The Academy Scrolls are a rarity as it is, now with these new scrolls having to be inserted into events as well, I fear the Academy Scrolls are going to be even rarer. But I guess we'll still get crowns, of which I have thousands and don't know what to do with.

I wish S8 would create an exchange or something where I can change Crowns for Scrolls or vice versa or something!!