Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I’m having a trouble with my fang beasts.is it amount the rare, rare, items in this goal, I’ve tried, cows, farmhouses, ducks and suddenly every thing has dried up. This is not fun!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I’m having a trouble with my fang beasts.is it amount the rare, rare, items in this goal, I’ve tried, cows, farmhouses, ducks and suddenly every thing has dried up. This is not fun!!
    My fangbeasts have almost disappeared as well. Slim pickings in this storyline! Hang in there. At least there is no time pressure.

Rhino Keeper
    No fangbeasts for me either. I can spend 100 energy collecting from cows, chickens, ducks, farmhouses, stables, peppers etc - over and over again and zero fangbeasts. But I collect
    from one sawmill and bam! there's a dire boar lol

Rhino Keeper
    Could we talk S8 into loosing up with the fangbeast and mind stones a little bit. Its so boring to hunt for them with zero results. Pretty please with sugar on top. That. Always worked with mom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Could we talk S8 into loosing up with the fangbeast and mind stones a little bit. Its so boring to hunt for them with zero results. Pretty please with sugar on top. That. Always worked with mom.
    So funny! When you ask like that, how can S8 say no! The drops do need to be tweaked just a tad (more really, but I would be happy with a tad).

Rhino Keeper
    Even though there isn’t a time limit, sure would make a lot of people happy!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ok thanks for sharing about the laws of magic for you. I'll make a note about it not being guaranteed... it's so odd how different our games can be.
    I didn't get them on any of my accounts, first collection. Definitely a random drop.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    So funny! When you ask like that, how can S8 say no! The drops do need to be tweaked just a tad (more really, but I would be happy with a tad).
    I am finding lately, that the Fangbeasts seemed to have a "preferred" generator that changes. Most recently it has been Sheep instead of Farmhouses or Minks. Sometimes the Pigs or Swans generate them, other times Chickens. Try a good dozen of "something" to see if this pattern works for you!
    I also try not to have a monster parked when collecting from Sawmills, Mines, etc. Sometimes I can get a Fangbeast or a Dire Boar (looking for Dire Boars to make the piglets, for when I am wanting lots of Feral Magic or Boar Pelts). Also, I try to collect from other buildings when I do the Mills, etc. without a parked monster, occasionally that nets me a Fangbeast. I then do a run on Clouds to get me a monster re-parked. I like collecting from them, I am getting a decent supply of flowers, mushrooms, and glimmerdust to make Faerie Energy Trade items.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I am on part II of the Council…have tapped my farmhouses 115 times, and no mysterious man popped…is he turned off?? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I am on part II of the Council…have tapped my farmhouses 115 times, and no mysterious man popped…is he turned off?? Thanks!
    Make sure that you don't have a monster out somewhere.