Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I made a big red note on goal 4 a couple of days ago about this exact issue - it's the HAVE/GATHER rule that has always been a little problematic. Was the note seen? I did fall below 25 HOTB when I made a couple of brews - but my ticked goal did not untick for me. I'm not making any more brews until the goal asks for them now, so if you see a ? on an amount needed, I'll need someone to help post what the number is.
    It's exactly like the royal points for an expansion. You can have the royal points needed to expand, and that part gets checked off. Then, if you put away a building that has royal points, you now don't have the required royal points but it stays checked off. Then if you try to expand, the game won't let you, because you no longer have all the royal points needed to expand. When I first started playing, that tripped me up. So you can still make your brews. Just don't drop below 80 Fire Flowers.

Although I am waiting waiting waiting to accumulate all the resources for part II, when I start getting maxed out in flowers I will make a potion. Although it will set me back a few fangie beasties, the council statue will keep dropping them, so they will replace.

Thanks for asking for consistency/ clarity, SW!

Thanks to all for posting!

Executive Chef
    Part III, goal 4
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B467D20E-6A9E-4D62-9930-88AB16F8F0F4.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	60099Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4BC32705-4B2F-4724-8F66-259C1103D33F.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	60100

This will take a while…

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Part III, goal 4

Name:	B467D20E-6A9E-4D62-9930-88AB16F8F0F4.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	60099Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4BC32705-4B2F-4724-8F66-259C1103D33F.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	60100

This will take a while…
    Hair of the Beast - 35 are needed
    Fire Flowers - 90 are needed

Rhino Keeper
    The Council Part II
    Goal 9

Name:	5FA19F35-A8C5-40F0-B20A-15EE6F702D12.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	60106

Rhino Keeper
    Well I wasn't thinking. My fire flowers were full and I had about 15 Hair of the Beasts so I crafted several Traveler's Brew
    because someone said to be making them.
    Now I haven't been able to spawn anything including a fangbeast for three days! Sedate music is playing so really no spawns.
    Has anyone else been unable to spawn anything??
    And it's a shame to buy the statue and get the steed when we will fill up on fire flowers but they will be wasted because we can't use them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    Well I wasn't thinking. My fire flowers were full and I had about 15 Hair of the Beasts so I crafted several Traveler's Brew
    Now I haven't been able to spawn anything including a fangbeast for three days! Sedate music is playing so really no spawns.
    And it's a shame to buy the statue and get the steed when we will fill up on fire flowers but they will be wasted because we can't use them
    It's a balancing act figuring out when to craft Traveler's Brews. You don't want to stop making them, but you need to make sure that you keep enough ingredients to meet goal amounts.
    My drops of the elusive Mind Stones are worse than abysmal. If the Steed gives even a mere few Mind Stones, it is well worth it for me.
    Finally, I haven't noticed a difference in the Fangbeast spawns. It's the randomness of the game that you are experiencing. Hope your luck changes. Good luck to all!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It's a balancing act figuring out when to craft Traveler's Brews. You don't want to stop making them, but you need to make sure that you keep enough ingredients to meet goal amounts.
    My drops of the elusive Mind Stones are worse than abysmal. If the Steed gives even a mere few Mind Stones, it is well worth it for me.
    Finally, I haven't noticed a difference in the Fangbeast spawns. It's the randomness of the game that you are experiencing. Hope your luck changes. Good luck to all!
    Yeah, S8 throttled back the mind stones to almost in the single digits percentage and as for the steed, I have not received one event drop at all for the whole time I got him.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rjalbert View Post
    Yeah, S8 throttled back the mind stones to almost in the single digits percentage and as for the steed, I have not received one event drop at all for the whole time I got him.
    Hang in there! I have gotten 1 Mind Stone from the Steed. It was a pleasant surprise, because the Mind Stones are extremely scarce. They will drop for you, trust me, just not very often (these Mind Stones are rarer than rare!). We are lucky that we have the Steed. It will give us a bit of an edge. Since Part 2 forward is not timed, we must adjust our mindset to the fact that we are not going to whiz through this storyline. With the 22 hour timer of the Shadowy Lair and large numbers of low dropping items, gather what you can for future goals so they can be completed quickly when you get to them, keep making Traveler's Brews bearing in mind what you need for goals, and work on other things in your realm. Time is not the enemy here, so plod along at your own pace without getting frustrated. That is hard for me, as I feel like I am spinning my wheels and going nowhere very slowly. Good luck to you. We are all in the same boat (not all, but many of us).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    Do you have the Lair of the Beast and/or the troll and mermaid buildings that are a guaranteed spawn? Because even my farmhouses are back to spawning fangbeasts per 12-16 collections. You may need to report a bug.
    And check your board very carefully for a hidden spawn. Because I have had some "music" glitches in the past.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx