Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Same problem, only 2 fangbeast a day. Usually, they pop up “all the time”, especially when not wanted or needed...
    So it must be something wrong....

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Anyone else having a problem with the sawmills? I still don?t have an ax and can?t move on after eight collections.
    That doesn't sound right. Maybe put them in inventory, force close the game and bring them back out? I just had 4 collections from the mines with no item so I tried putting them away. We'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Just wanted to pop on here and let you all know that the Fangbeast spawns are the same as they were before the new release (we don't usually make changes to those spawns). The majority of this release is permanent content (aside from the timed challenge) so it naturally may take a little bit longer than a timed event.
    It feels off but maybe we usually get such a surprise when one spawns unexpected that it feels like fewer clicks to trigger it. Thank you HungryGoblin for coming in to give us a reply.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 07-09-21 at 10:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I don't know if this will help but it is from Stormwind's sig.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ugget-5-Beasts

Fang beasts Found: Cows, Chickens, Pigs, Mink, Swan, Hot Pepper, Carrot, Trees, Stables, Hatchery, Farmhouses, Fangbeast Trap, Glimmeregg Bunny, Season 5 Training Dummy, Shih Tzu, Ugly Goose, Lair of Beasts

For comparison, skunkupines Found: Blue-Flower Penstemon, Cloudberry Bush, Iceland Poppy Patch, Red Trillium, Rocket Larkspur, Talinum Auranticum, White Trillium, Auranticum Shrub, Red Trillium Shrub, Iceland Poppy Shrub, Larkspur Shrub, Penstemon Shrub, White Trillium Shrub, Corn, Fellora Blossom, Gingerbloom, Wheat, Sugar Cane, Tomato, Aspen Tree, Patch of Tall Grass, Skunkupine Trap, Fire Fox, Pepe le Skunkupine, Shih Tzu, Lair of Beasts

I've just gathered from farm houses, minks and cows. My lair of beasts chose a skunkupine to spawn. It is one option it can choose. But with the other collections, I do think the fangbeast spawn needs checking. Thank you Spiritwind for sending in an inquiry.

Maybe we should try other trees. Bleh, I just filled my forest area with aspen which is the only tree listed for skunkupine.
    Greta, the green/white wolf that drops wool & earthen supplies also occasionally spawns a Fangbeast. I haven't gotten one yet this event, although I have in the past, usually unintentionally.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-09-21 at 10:37 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think ugly goose, (maybe Mother Goose), cockatoo and tropical parrot are supposed to trigger a spawn as well. But so far I've not had them do so.

Executive Chef
    I think ugly goose, (maybe Mother Goose), cockatoo and tropical parrot are supposed to trigger a spawn as well. But so far I've not had them do so.
    I've got the tropical parrot, so far no spawn.

My Fangbeasts seem to be feast or famine. Yesterday I had a few runs where I could spawn 5-6 in a row very close together. Today, it can take up to 60 energy to get ONE. But mostly, it seems like the rate is lower than usual.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-09-21 at 10:47 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    I just received 2 hair of the beast from a fangbeast and then 3 from the next one. Perhaps S8 heard us and are giving more per fangbeast. Now if we can only get more than one treaty per troll camp collection. I heard it was possible, but so far just 1 each collection for me.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Just wanted to pop on here and let you all know that the Fangbeast spawns are the same as they were before the new release (we don't usually make changes to those spawns). The majority of this release is permanent content (aside from the timed challenge) so it naturally may take a little bit longer than a timed event.
    Then there's something else wrong. Please have them check it closely, because we are all having problems. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Thank bought them statue thing-first collection was one troll treaty, 1 troll axe and 15 flowers. If you can get one get one. At 30 flowers a day that saves having to grow and chop 5 aspen per day!

Yug, 38 farmhouses one fangbeast.

No luck with minks/pigs/geese, but chicken spawned one for me. I did eventually get one from a cow after harvesting about 30 of them. I'm going to try another round of chickens.

The ratio seems way off. With the drop from the fangbeast costing 44 gems per, and needing 3 per potion, I'm wondering if this is an intended bottleneck. It sort of reminds me of the change made to clouds needing three rounds of energy to get one hawk to spawn.
    Oak trees work for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    Nightmare, I have all my farmhouses out and animals. Nothing! So frustrating
    Try oak trees. Works for me.