Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I think of my Council Statue in terms of energy savings. It appears that 15 fire flowers is a guaranteed drop. With 2 collections a day, that is 30 flowers which translates to about 5 trees which needed 25 energy to grow and 30 to harvest. So I get the equivalent of 55 energy A DAY for about 2 clicks.

This story line will likely have 4 parts and will run for weeks if not months. That is pretty significant daily energy savings.

Additionally, you have the chance of getting other drops - I have had collections where I only got the flowers and some where I got 1 each of all 3 other drops - the treaties, the axes and the hair of the beast. Seeing as many are reporting needing to expend 20, 30 or more energy to spawn a fang beast to get the hair of the beast, that is an additional big energy savings.

150 gems is not cheap but there is a big upside to getting the statue if you can reliably collect from it twice a day
    You're a good salesperson. I got tired of chopping trees, so I bought it too thanks to you.

Executive Chef
    The Mind Stones in Part 2, Goal 4, are pretty hard to come by. My Sparkling Mines are being very stingy. This will be a long slog to the finish line.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Do we know if we will need more brews later?

Edited: Yikes! Just read we will need at least 215 more!
    Sigh. Yet another reason to buy the statue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Usually there is no WW after a Storyline release, but this is not a constant. Also there is a high probability that we will get a LB-MH event on Thursday. Well the usual pattern...
    What is LB-MH?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    What is WW and LB-MH?
    Weekend Warrior and Leaderboard-Monster Hunts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    WW, Weekday Warrior, is limited-window event that runs from Wednesday night after an event and ends right before a new event is released on Thursday; it is a series of simple task that gains you periods of Unlimited Energy.

Also want to thank s8 for continued content.

And on topic . I did buy the Council Statue, it gives me a peace of mind that I will play casually and yet still get the timed prize.
    Thanks! I have one stone chopped 19 times just for that event. And I broke down today and bought it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Lol! It's my technical term for mind stones don't you know! . I shall fix that later then... thanks!
    I like your technical term!

Executive Chef
    Also known as thingamajig or whatchamacallit.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Sounds exactly like a thingamabob as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Also known as thingamajig or whatchamacallit.
    Oh you have these too? My home is filled with them! Got to love a universal language

on topic (it's not good when you have to mod yourself), I caved and bought 2 statues to help. In the academy storyline I had 4 study circles and they were incredibly helpful. To add to the drop info, it can drop 4 items in part 1, but sometimes it will only drop 2 or 3. They are not all guaranteed drops. They will help me progress a bit quicker so I can write up the goals and add tips and notes etc. Just need a few more troll treaties now...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-12-21 at 04:56 PM.

Slowly easing into pt 2 this evening, maybe the silent rollbacks won?t be so bad
    They were horrible this afternoon + I have weather and WiFi clashing today lol.

Storyline is interesting for now and the artwork is beautiful, yet similar to some characters
    we already have. Original artwork ONLY plz. For new events/ storylines. Especially, for our dear Ruler!
    We are paying for it after all.