Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'll post now that I'm finished spawning fang beasts, didn't want to jinx it. I had 8 farmhouses that I hit as often as I could while I was in game play. I got all I needed from them. Finished with the brews and now just basically keeping a close eye on my troll camp. And collecting from sawmills which I don't see any problem with even tho I don't get an axe every time.
    The troll camp is the bottleneck.
    You must have a ton of energy. I?m almost done making my third brew and I play A LOT.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    You must have a ton of energy. I?m almost done making my third brew and I play A LOT.
    i do have a lot of energy. Enough to grow 15 trees and chop them all in one gameplay time.
    I believe my average spawn rate would be about 15 taps of farmhouses for 1 fangbeast.

Adding; I am a long time player. I look around my kingdom and can't believe all these things I've been able to accumulate Little by little. But lots of playing.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-10-21 at 04:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    i do have a lot of energy. Enough to grow 15 trees and chop them all in one gameplay time.
    I believe my average spawn rate would be about 15 taps of farmhouses for 1 fangbeast.
    Lol. Just keep spawning! My guess based on my math which has been much higher than the estimate is for the next stages and this one combined you’ll easily use up 45-50k energy. The estimate for this first part was 2268. My usage was closer to 2500(still waiting on troll camps but that is low taps).

I know that just like the Academy it’ll be a long term quest waiting on scrolls too but the Aspen trees and fangbeasts will still have to be chopped and ****ed. The Steed and Council Statues will help a little but when you need another 215 travelers brews, everyone will still be chopping Aspen and fighting fangbeasts for a long time.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

About 45 peppers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Lol. Just keep spawning! My guess based on my math which has been much higher than the estimate is for the next stages and this one combined you?ll easily use up 45-50k energy. The estimate for this first part was 2268. My usage was closer to 2500(still waiting on troll camps but that is low taps).

I know that just like the Academy it?ll be a long term quest waiting on scrolls too but the Aspen trees and fangbeasts will still have to be chopped and ****ed. The Steed and Council Statues will help a little but when you need another 215 travelers brews, everyone will still be chopping Aspen and fighting fangbeasts for a long time.
    Well rats. I didn't think of that. I thought I'd take a break, but now...... I guess not. Lol.

Rhino Keeper

Adding; I am a long time player. I look around my kingdom and can't believe all these things I've been able to accumulate Little by little. But lots of playing.
    Wow. I lost my game a while back when I got a new phone and stopped playing for a LONG time because it was discouraging to start over. I finally started over and I?ve been playing for a while again, but it?s going to take me a while to finish all of my quests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyluci1949 View Post
    About 45 peppers
    Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    although the fangbeast spawn rate is far from being ideal, it is the trollcamp with its 6h timer that worries me the most.
    And for this reason, I too bought the Council statue.
    Only had one collection so far, but that's made the numbers work.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    THANK YOU! The fairy chests expire so I thought the energy crates did, too.
    Oh No! Before the Faerie items started in Community Events, we had Energy Chests along with intermediate and final prizes. So if you are a newer player, playing only with the Faerie Chests that expire, I can see how one would think that.

Until I built up a large enough account to reasonably get the final prize, my goal as a newer player was to shoot for the Community Prize level in those events. Then I would get the energy chests even if I couldn't make it to the final event prize. There often is an intermediate prize type nowadays from the Faerie sidequests, many times there are crafts that drop resources instead of pure decoration items, I would craft those initially, instead of deco items. Especially things that had multi drops! I saved the energy chests up to use on later events I had a "lucky" account regarding drops, but needed a bit of an energy boost. This was before I built up my event prize Daily Energy Droppers, and my Weekly Energy Droppers.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
    ?....
    This must be the hardest and most time consuming event ever!
    IMO the Robot one a few summers ago was worse than this! We had to log in, what, every 90 min for one needed item with random drops, 2 hours for another random chance drop....I quit for a few months after that one.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx