Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Adrienne just dropped an earth wisp.

Steed gave 10 fire flowers only. But, one account has gotten the 25 mind stones as of a collection today, so our mines & the steed are indeed dropping items, its just very random.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Weird! I put out two gothic cottages near my workshops and the workshops changed to gothic! Moved the cottages and put workshop in storage, nothing. Any ideas? Also are the farms suppose to have the mystery man? Don’t know how to get the things needed for workshop.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Weird! I put out two gothic cottages near my workshops and the workshops changed to gothic! Moved the cottages and put workshop in storage, nothing. Any ideas? Also are the farms suppose to have the mystery man? Don’t know how to get the things needed for workshop.
    All known info is on page 1. Not sure what goal you're at, so read through page 1 and see if that helps you. As to your gothic changes, that's a little strange. No idea, but I like the gothic look of buildings so unless your crafts have disappeared it will probably come good by itself. Maybe force close your game?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Expansion Information

Link to the Expansion Nugget (with the map of our board) | The map and coordinates are also below in post 8.

Link to interactive map (takes you to an external link)

* You will need to force close your game during this storyline to show the new plots if they do not show the yellow expansion lines.

* You DO NOT need to have expanded to the new adjacent plots to access this storyline.

Part 1:
    X17: 2700 RP, 500,000 coins, 50 wisp lantern, 5 expansion permits | The Old King's Castle is in this plot | 1st plot released
    X18: 2700 RP, 500,000 coins, 50 wisp lantern, 5 expansion permits | The Council Chamber is in this plot | 2nd plot released

Part 2:
    X19: 50 troll treaties, 25 mind stones, 25 hair of the beast, 80 life flowers | The Shadowy Lair is in this plot | 3rd plot released
    X20:
    Thanks for the information on force closing the game; I couldn?t figure out how to enter the shadowy lair. Force closing worked.

Executive Chef
    How rare is the Laws of Magic drop from the Shadow Lair?
    If it was just 5 Gems (in total), I could skip it, but we need 4 more in Goal 8 of Part 2..
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-25-21 at 03:29 AM.

They look to be guaranteed. I've 4 now, one from each day and one more to go... I wouldn't skip it bc we just need so many brews for the next goal so it's not worth skipping. Just my 2 cents though!

Executive Chef
    They look to be guaranteed. I've 4 now, one from each day and one more to go... I wouldn't skip it bc we just need so many brews for the next goal so it's not worth skipping. Just my 2 cents though!
    You're right, better be patient and work ahead.
    But it's not a guaranteed drop, nothing on my first try.

Fashion Designer
    Well I?m pretty sure I didn?t get one last collection as my laws of magic are back before my sinister seeds and I collected about 2 hrs ago.

Executive Chef
    I finally got my 2nd Laws of Magic just now after many days of nothing. I was beginning to think that there was a serious glitch, but it is a very rare drop for me. I also just got a Mind Stone from the Steed (which is rare), as well as a Mind Stone from one of my Sparkling Mines. That brings me up to 15 Mind Stones of the 26 that are needed. I am not using gems for this storyline, as there are too many items on which to use gems because the drop rates are so bad. In the meantime, I am crafting those brews. Since there is no time constraint, I will mosey along at a turtle's pace. All in all, I feel that my day has gotten off to a tremendous start because of my 3 wonderful drops. This entire storyline is very challenging and frustrating due to such rare drops, yet very rewarding when you finally get one. Patience is the lesson here!

Ok thanks for sharing about the laws of magic for you. I'll make a note about it not being guaranteed... it's so odd how different our games can be.