Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm so glad you found the dialogue! It takes me hours to retype it from the screenshots I take. I don't tend to read it when it comes up so I enjoy reading it myself as I type it.
    Note to self: type up dialog and post on forum to make the wonderful SpiritWind’s life a little easier.

Fashion Designer
    I too appreciate you typing up the dialogue Spiritwind. Reading it as you go through is nice, but some of the storylines take so long to complete I lose track of the dialogue. Seeing it all in one place and being able to read through the entire story at the same time has been wonderful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm so glad you found the dialogue! It takes me hours to retype it from the screenshots I take. I don't tend to read it when it comes up so I enjoy reading it myself as I type it.
    We're so lucky to have you
    Very much appreciated, I enjoyed it so much!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    SW always includes the dialogue for Main Storylines (past storylines are detailed in the HUB Main Story Goal Guide at the bottom of each post). Event dialogue is usually not recorded.

However, I keep copies of all dialogue for various reasons (namely the OCD is strong with me, lol) - if there's ever any specific dialogue you'd like, feel free to PM me.
    Thanks for the offer Anniras!
    I'm definitely gonna try to pay more attention in the coming ('normal') events.
    The story can add so much emersion and flavor to the game. And every time someone compliments the story/ dialogue here on the forum, I feel guilty and sorry for not paying enough attention to it.
    But like I said, I get so excited with new content, new things to do, energy to spent... And most dialogue comes in the morning when I don't have a lot of time to just sit back and enjoy the reading.

I don't think I have the patience to read back dialogue's from past events, but my new resolution is to prioritize dialogue more in events to come.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 07-13-21 at 05:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I think of my Council Statue in terms of energy savings. It appears that 15 fire flowers is a guaranteed drop. With 2 collections a day, that is 30 flowers which translates to about 5 trees which needed 25 energy to grow and 30 to harvest. So I get the equivalent of 55 energy A DAY for about 2 clicks.

This story line will likely have 4 parts and will run for weeks if not months. That is pretty significant daily energy savings.

Additionally, you have the chance of getting other drops - I have had collections where I only got the flowers and some where I got 1 each of all 3 other drops - the treaties, the axes and the hair of the beast. Seeing as many are reporting needing to expend 20, 30 or more energy to spawn a fang beast to get the hair of the beast, that is an additional big energy savings.

150 gems is not cheap but there is a big upside to getting the statue if you can reliably collect from it twice a day
    Excellent summary! I remembered how much help I received from my two study circles in the Academy storyline, so I purchased two council statues as soon as they were available to me. I'm FAR ahead of where I would be without them. We know there are at least two more untimed parts to this release, and new events will be running simultaneously. Having the statues allows me to continue to make progress with minimal energy expended.

Executive Chef
    Not sure if this was posted already, but:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60337C35-4049-4345-BA06-5D97422E0DF8.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	207.2 KB 
ID:	60029 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C45185BD-E0E4-427A-839D-476F5CAB4803.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	212.3 KB 
ID:	60030
    Adrienne has a 22 hour timer.

My first collection from the Dark Elf gave 115 coin, 3 wood, and a Black Flag for Living Wood. Love having another Living Wood dropper, yay!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-13-21 at 10:52 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

The Council Part II asks for 50 Troll Treaty, 25 Mindstones, 25 Hair of the Beast & 80 Fire Flower. Someone said we need 215 more travelers brew. How do we know that. No mention so far.

Plus these items will open up another expansion. Does anyone know if we will need expansion permits & wisp lanterns also. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    The Council Part II asks for 50 Troll Treaty, 25 Mindstones, 25 Hair of the Beast & 80 Fire Flower. Someone said we need 215 more travelers brew. How do we know that. No mention so far.
    I think they based it on the number of benediction potions needed in the Academy storyline. Shibuya has a hot link to the Academy thread at the bottom of post 8, and the maths in that post say 228 total (all parts).

Yep.

Rhino Keeper

Plus these items will open up another expansion. Does anyone know if we will need expansion permits & wisp lanterns also. Thanks.
    If like the Academy Line you will not use expansion permits for parts 2 and 3. Again if like Academy quest you will use 70 potions in step 9 of part 2 and then a total of 145 more in Part 3. So far it has been very consistent.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef

At a minimum, I would guess we will need the new Isle of Audra Windchaser permits involving standard Expansion Permits plus other items, like we need the Marshland permits for that area. Unless there is yet another new permit type. Maybe Mind Stones will be involved, like we need Glowing Compass for the Marshland Permit. IDK if/where Wisp Lanterns may play into this, they aren't used a lot in the Marshland expansions, so maybe not much on the Isle of Audra. So exciting!

Very glad I got the Council Statue. I am placing it next to Ivy's Hut because of the 12 hour timer. Happy that the silent rollback this AM happened for the Ivy collection, as I collected from the Council Statue first. I am going to have to rethink my game strategy, if I am not playing long enough to prevent an Ivy rollback! I might have to "visit" another player. Perhaps Community will work, because it can take 20-30 seconds to load my Neighbors, let alone visit one!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 07-13-21 at 10:52 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    If like the Academy Line you will not use expansion permits for parts 2 and 3. Again if like Academy quest you will use 70 potions in step 9 of part 2 and then a total of 145 more in Part 3. So far it has been very consistent.
    Oh, netwiz3, I know you are right, but I would love it if you were wrong! I remember what a satisfying feeling it was to finish that Academy quest. It will be there in the background for a very long time to work on when we finish events.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 07-13-21 at 12:23 PM.