Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Thanks to chopping all those willow trees for the candy quest, I ran into a ton of Fangbeasts. So now up to Part III step 15 and only (LOL only) 50 brews to go. I think I’ll build up the hair of the beasts for a while before moving forward.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Thanks to chopping all those willow trees for the candy quest, I ran into a ton of Fangbeasts. So now up to Part III step 15 and only (LOL only) 50 brews to go. I think I?ll build up the hair of the beasts for a while before moving forward.
    I didn't realize fangbeasts were being spawned from willows. I was getting mine from bloodberry bushes, but I don't need anymore of those berries. Sooo this makes me wonder if I should start Candy Quest Part Deaux

Nightclub Owner
    Done, page 1 is updated. Now waiting for have scrolls to unlock the new citizens.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I have collected from 200 farmhouses over the past 4 days and have not spawned a single fangbeast. I need the 35 for the ongoing quest. What is happening here?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve been reading this thread regularly even though I?m not working on this storyline yet. The missing Fangbeasts seems to be an ongoing issue. I wonder if they become more rare after you unlock the storyline? I regularly spawn Fangies (as I call them affectionately) on all 4 of my accounts, especially when I tend my farm animals, but also when I visit farmhouses, when harvesting certain crops - whatever is listed in the inventory as a Fangbeast spawn works for me on a regular basis. The one exception seems to be the Scorch Hog; I can never get a Fangie from them, but maybe I am misremembering that they are supposed to spawn them.

Rhino Keeper
    50 bottles of brew on the wall, 50 bottles of brew.
    Take one down and pass it around, 49 bottles of brew.

That song just keeps popping around in my head. I think I have been chopping down too many Aspen trees.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    50 bottles of brew on the wall, 50 bottles of brew.
    Take one down and pass it around, 49 bottles of brew.

That song just keeps popping around in my head. I think I have been chopping down too many Aspen trees.
    Cheers:
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Can someone help me. I am at part 3. I have gone to the secret hideout and nothing happens. I should be able to go to the next goal but nothing. Stays on the same one. Just let?s me collect from it every 9 min. All items needed have been collected for this goal. Help please

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gramietee View Post
    Can someone help me. I am at part 3. I have gone to the secret hideout and nothing happens. I should be able to go to the next goal but nothing. Stays on the same one. Just let?s me collect from it every 9 min. All items needed have been collected for this goal. Help please
    Are you on goal 6? If yes, you need to upgrade the secret hideout, not collect from it. Have a look at page 1, post #5 for more info. Or if you're on the next goal then you need to spawn the mysterious man.

Rhino Keeper
    I am a long time player and am at a standstill I can’t find a fangbeast anywhere. I’ve tried all my old places and even new ones, the latest ones being suggested is the council statue which does give hair of the beast which every 12 hours and the shadow king stud every 16 or so hours which gave me 0. I am on council III needing hair of the beast and find out later I am going to need more brew. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I think I’m in a rut.