Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I was thinking of actually spending money on the game to buy the Council statue because I had lost 100+ gems due to a gem trap several weeks ago when my phone screen cracked and my phone thought I wanted to speed up something expensive (I have no idea what got sped up). However, I think I will just coast and relax and save my $$ instead because there is no way I can get another 44 wisp lanterns and 400000 coins while trying to battle fangbeasts, grow and chop down trees to make potions. It is not like I have lots of other quests going on - I finished everything else except for awakening all the students and their quests. I have two quests from them that will award 5 min unlimited energy, one of which only needs a few more fangbeasts.
    Last edited by stormyskater; 07-10-21 at 10:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    My fear is that S8 have us backed into a corner, with everyone feeling the pressure to buy the Council Statue. Then that will become the new normal; that you have to spend gems to finish timed events. It just seems that the 7 day challenge is impossible without.
    That said, I can see that this is a long haul part of the storyline, and agree with those saying we should just chip away from here. But please don't make it a default to buy gem items, S8! I know it's important that some people do support the game by spending $$, but regular game players shouldn't feel they have no option.
    But the timed challenges aren't necessary to finish a Storyline, we are paying to get an "extra". And its true that one likely may not finish if their account is extremely unlucky, or if they miss a collection from the Troll Camp (in this instance). In the past few years, these timed event items often go on sale later in the year, so the Steed likely will too. I got a Forest Wisp this way, for less than the original price. I just didn't work hard at the timed part to get whatever that prize was. And I was willing to pay later for the wisp, to finish that storyline sooner. But it wasn't absolutely necessary. IMO the Council Statue is the same. If you set timers, used saved energy crates from Community Events, do Faerie Potion for energy, it can be done. It might be extremely challenging to do it this way, but one doesn't Have to spend the gems.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    My fear is that S8 have us backed into a corner, with everyone feeling the pressure to buy the Council Statue. Then that will become the new normal; that you have to spend gems to finish timed events. It just seems that the 7 day challenge is impossible without.
    That said, I can see that this is a long haul part of the storyline, and agree with those saying we should just chip away from here. But please don't make it a default to buy gem items, S8! I know it's important that some people do support the game by spending $$, but regular game players shouldn't feel they have no option.
    I?m not going to buy the council statue and I think I?ll finish on time. I have 9 more potions to make and 5 more days to do it in. I?ll have to play a lot, but at least the aspen trees are dropping the flowers I need for the academy, too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The ducks seem to spawn better than my farmhouses, so I am switching!
    I?ve had pretty good luck from my swans and pigs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    But the timed challenges aren't necessary to finish a Storyline, we are paying to get an "extra". And its true that one likely may not finish if their account is extremely unlucky, or if they miss a collection from the Troll Camp (in this instance). In the past few years, these timed event items often go on sale later in the year, so the Steed likely will too. I got a Forest Wisp this way, for less than the original price. I just didn't work hard at the timed part to get whatever that prize was. And I was willing to pay later for the wisp, to finish that storyline sooner. But it wasn't absolutely necessary. IMO the Council Statue is the same. If you set timers, used saved energy crates from Community Events, do Faerie Potion for energy, it can be done. It might be extremely challenging to do it this way, but one doesn't Have to spend the gems.
    Oh my gosh, I?m always forgetting about making fairy potion for energy! Thanks for the reminder!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Can I ask what the final step was when you got to the council?
    I haven't gotten there yet. Still waiting on the troll camp. Hopefully this info will be posted by another player soon because I'm curious about it too.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 12

Obtain Old Thomas' Letter x1
    Gather Hair of Beast x3
    Gather Fire Flowers x20
    Seek Council from Adrienne

( In " The Council Chambers" Building )

Adrienne:
    (will autocomplete with the items if have in inventory/ from goal 12)
    Old Thomas' Letter
    Hair of Beast x3
    Fire Flowers x 20
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	537441AE-57EE-4376-837A-D7363F12050E.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	59996  
    Last edited by kolakid; 07-11-21 at 05:47 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Part II

Goal 1:
    Eat Hearty Feasts x5

Goal 2:
    Search the abandoned Cottage x1
    (from "normal" Cottages)

Goal 3:
    Visit Old Thomas' House x 1

Goal 4:
    Gather Troll Treaties x 50 (Visit the Troll Camp)
    Gather Mind Stones x 25 (Search Sparkling Mines)
    Gather Hair of Beasts x 25
    Gather Fire Flowers x 80

Executive Chef
    Thank you, kolakid!

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Oh my gosh, I?m always forgetting about making fairy potion for energy! Thanks for the reminder!
    What are fairy potion for energy? I been missing out....