Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/8: The Council (main story) | goals on page 1

Has anyone gotten a fangbeast from chopping the aspen trees?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyluci1949 View Post
    Has anyone gotten a fangbeast from chopping the aspen trees?
    No, only Skunks

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    What is the 4 hour adventure? It takes a potion requiring 20 mermaid scales which we need for the main potion. Maybe it's the last task in this event?

And aspen is listed as the only tree for spawning skunkupines I think. So I've been keeping a fangbeast parked, gathering just after I spawn one.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    What is the 4 hour adventure? It takes a potion requiring 20 mermaid scales which we need for the main potion. Maybe it's the last task in this event?

And aspen is listed as the only tree for spawning skunkupines I think. So I've been keeping a fangbeast parked, gathering just after I spawn one.
    There is no adventure in the Keep that require Mermaid Scales! Post a picture.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by simpassoc View Post
    Can you confirm that the brown ducks spawn fang beasts. Thanks
    I have had fairly good luck spawning fangbeasts from the brown ducks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bjkingdom8id View Post
    I have had fairly good luck spawning fangbeasts from the brown ducks
    Thanks for posting this, someone earlier posted they weren't spawning much, I'll give it a try!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Thanks for posting this, someone earlier posted they weren't spawning much, I'll give it a try!
    I get the best spawn ratio from swans!

For fangbeast spawn, see page #1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    although the fangbeast spawn rate is far from being ideal, it is the trollcamp with its 6h timer that worries me the most.
    Right, that's why I got the statue. Unless one is really lucky & can play a lot, I too agree with earlier posts saying the special event items for the timed part of storyline quests have made the gameplay less worrisome. I know we likely could gem a last item or 2 needed for less gems overall, but the hopefully "less stress" of the drops from The Council Statue will make the challenge fun.
    I got the Toxic Spirits for that storyline, and Didn't get the Forest Wisp for the other storyline. I finished the timed part for the former, but not the latter. Sometimes spending a few dollars worth of gems, especially early in an event, can really take the pressure off. I am often more invested in finishing, than I am for the challenge of finishing without using gems or real money. While I will no longer spends the $$$ I did until I get a gem confirmation button, due to the amount of gem traps my now extremely crowded board possesses, I will spend a little for a more relaxed gameplay.
    Especially because IMO, if you happen to get the "extremely unlucky drop rate" account for an event, you won't finish without spending. I remember that robot event a few summers back, I bought packages up front because I knew I wanted those prizes and didn't want to "stress" about the need to log in often for that even. I happened to be extremely unlucky on drops, finished but worked like a dog to do so, and quit playing for several months afterwards, I was that stressed out about it.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I get the best spawn ratio from swans!

For fangbeast spawn, see page #1
    My swans are kinda meh, everything seems to be meh except for the occasional "run on fangbeasts", which I am using a weekly Ali to take advantage of. Hopefully the ducks will work at least as well as the meh others. Because my farmhouses appear to have stopped, and they have the shortest timers! I need more potential Fangbeast sources!
    Lair of the Beast spawned a few, but mostly Not. Greta and Tropical Parrot haven't given me one yet.

Farm Supplier
    I find that fangbeasts spawn more often if I have over 65 fireflowers. So I'm not going to make any brews until I have the max amount of fire flowers. HTH!