Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Siren Dragon - 2021 Jul 6

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It is possible. I got the Siren on my first attempt breeding Pegasus 2 with Black Swan.

 => 

  

And second attempt...

I don't have Pegasus 2 but I do have unicorn which is also a "paws" dragon & others but none of my dragons of this type are listed on breeding list. (The list shown when you press breed). Anyone know why? I know they aren't breedable but don't know why you can't use one as a parent.

Update: I tried Dark Phoenix with Kitsune & got it on first try! This never happens to me!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I cannot see the pics posted. Are you on an Android? Is it a GIF or a TIFF, or what format? I am on an iPad mini 4 with iOs 13.2.

Let me check other devices, and my PC running Windows 10.....

I can't see it using Windows 10 on my PC. On my iPad Air3 running iOs 12.2, it's also missing.
    Very Strange. After Gaillock posted, all the pics are now visible!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I just did a Virtue and a Hammerhead and got a 4 hour breed, we'll see what pops out....

And this is really odd, but this login all the pics are no longer visible. It must be something with my Browser or OS, I can't think of any other reason why pics would not show, show, not show....now I am wishing I snapped a screenshot of the Siren egg!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ok, so it's pink and blue breeding combo?
    Finally! Virtue & water after 4 failed attempts!

Executive Chef
    NO luck yet even with constant breeding.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    NO luck yet even with constant breeding.
    No luck here either. Ugh, there are TOO MANY commons in the game now. These required dragons should be easier or cheaper to just buy with gold. I have to dens going as well and nada.

Rhino Keeper
    They definitely have too many commons now....I wish S8 would retire most of these. It gets so frustrating & games should be fun not frustrating. I feel like it’s rigged...I used to always get the Tales dragon but ever since I skipped it one time with 50 gold I now can’t breed them at all & have to use gold to skip. As soon as the goal is over I don’t have any problems getting it.

Host(ess)
    Still no luck..... all the eggs I've gotten have been over 10 hours, except three 4 hour and two 6 hour eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    Constant 10 plus hr fails. Refuse to pay gold for a common dragon. I've collected every common for over 6 yrs. So annoyed at the rare commons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12