Thread: Storage

Rhino Keeper

Storage

Why is storage not organized in alphabetical order? Similar question, but why is the codex not listed in alphabetical order? Finding anything is an absolute nightmare and it?s such an easy fix.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Why is storage not organized in alphabetical order? Similar question, but why is the codex not listed in alphabetical order? Finding anything is an absolute nightmare and it?s such an easy fix.
    Alphabetical, rarity, type, release date, storage date: ANYTHING

Rhino Keeper
    Heck, don?t randomly throw rewards in there at minimum, and if you do put it at the end or very top? not somewhere random in between

Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Heck, don?t randomly throw rewards in there at minimum, and if you do put it at the end or very top? not somewhere random in between
    A delete button works for me as well

Rhino Keeper
    Oh god, the storage sorting has driven me crazy for SO many years now. I cannot believe they just barf in tons and tons of items, with absolutely NO categorization!! It's especially maddening when trying to scroll through 5 billion items *just* to find the stupid interactive event decoration!! Because, of course, it doesn't, you know...BRING YOU DIRECTLY TO IT??

And it's *not* in 'Decorations', because it doesn't qualify until *after* the event is over!! UGH. Sorry, it's just that this has been a looong standing irritation for many years now.