Thread: Tournament - answer of How to beat Darkseeker Dragon

New Resident

Tournament - answer of How to beat Darkseeker Dragon

Hi all.
    I have been stuck on this dragon in my recent tournament. I have failed more than 20 rounds with this boss (marble key type)
    I used strongest dragons that I have (Diamond type and Champion type max level, still failed)
    After I took some research and calculator, I found out that the answer to win this dragon : BY ANY DRAGON, and the percent is 10%. It means that, you can use any type of dragon to beat this boss, but the percentage is the same as 10% ( but I do believe thay the higher level of your dragon, the higher % that you will win). After the research, I tried with my lv14 Aladdin dragon ( this dragon has 3 elements) and I FINALLY WON.
    So to all players who are struggling with this boss, you dont have to use your strongest dragons like Diamond and Champion type dragons (because the percent is still 10% for any dragon), please save them for next rounds. Just use any dragon with high level and I wish you luck

Rhino Keeper
    I beat it with a level 15 pure metal type. That one also works well against champion types. Good luck