• I didn?t participate/didn?t buy any beach balls

1 25.00%
  • I prefer the new streamlined monthly evnet format

1 25.00%
  • I prefer the previous monthly event format with daily goals

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Smash Summer Beach Balls - 2021 July 1 (POLL ADDED)

Thanks for giving us a regular pet to win in this event!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Hey I don't know if you like the parrot or not, (with the hat) but just wanted to let you know that I just got two of them from the beach balls and they are exotic pets. I know you like exotic pets so just wanted to let you know. They are by ferris wheel (near my cows) if you wanna come see one

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I got to say... I prefer the cost to these things in comparison to the 300 or so gems ones. Not only that, but if you collect them all you get 50 gems + plus the extra 5 from the first one you buy.

Just bought two with the extra gems I had, and not too disappointed with what I got. The prices are much more easier to take if you either happen to get something you don't want or whatever, or even if you just want to buy more of them. Don't know if I'll buy more yet though.

Fashion Designer
    OK so parrots are exotic, which are the regular?
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Tiki Toucan is a pet living in tropical bird base or summer pool.

Tiki Parrot is exotic
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    The toucan bird with the long beak in the picture is regular. The parrot I'm talking about is the one with the hat sitting on the bird perch in the picture. I'm not sure if there's anymore though. I think the items on the picture is all that comes from the balls because I have done smashed so many and haven't gotten anything else besides what's on the picture. Will have to have storm8 confirm this..

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post

Executive Chef
    I spent a lot of gems.. like 1600 (too many) and now I have everything on the goal list besides the toucan bird. I kept trying for it, but I'm done since I keep getting the same decorations. Maybe will catch it on sale one day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Hey I don't know if you like the parrot or not, (with the hat) but just wanted to let you know that I just got two of them from the beach balls and they are exotic pets. I know you like exotic pets so just wanted to let you know. They are by ferris wheel (near my cows) if you wanna come see one
    That's nice. I haven't looked, but I slightly thought one would probably be an exotic. Thanks for confirming that! Congratulations on getting two of them.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 07-03-21 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Spelling correction(s)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm really disappointed there is no daily goal as I loved doing them, is this going to be the format from now on, or will some of the smash events be free daily and others just buy?

Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    I'm really disappointed there is no daily goal as I loved doing them, is this going to be the format from now on, or will some of the smash events be free daily and others just buy?
    We're trying out a slightly different format to see how it performs, both in terms of the team's expectations as well as player expectations. So, we'll find out!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    We're trying out a slightly different format to see how it performs, both in terms of the team's expectations as well as player expectations. So, we'll find out!
    I don't mind not having dialybgoals, but I'm not paying 50 gems a piece for multiple balls or gifts or whatnot that don't give a sure pet at some point. I bought one. 8 do like sending multiple planes a day as a goal that earns me something. It helps with leveling up.
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast