Thread: Crashing Game

Fashion Designer

Crashing Game

I'm an Android player, been at it for four years. This issue has impacted me for the last two years, but I haven't done anything about it, because prior technical app issues I've reported have not been addressed by them at all, but I'm giving this a try now.

When I toggle away from the game, e.g., to answer a call or text, or to just go to another app for any reason, my game crashes and freezes wherever it is. It won't respond at all, it hangs in frozen mode. My only recourse is to close the game and re-open it. So, I literally just close my game and swipe it away, then reopen it a good ten to 12 times a day. I'm on the most current Android version, but this started happening several versions ago, AND one phone ago. It first started on my Moto phone and has remained the exact same issue here with my Galaxy s10+.

Storm8, what can be done to fix this, cuz it's a pain in the butt.

-- Fairy
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.

Fashion Designer
    I should mention, the game WORKS. It's not crashing in the middle of game play. It's just that when I toggle away from it and then come back -- even if it's right back -- it's frozen. Again, I've been playing it like this a good year and a half, but thought I'd reach out and see if there's a fix.
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.