Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Philly Liberty - 2021 Jun 24

Thank you Storm8 for making the price of the brand new decoration cheaper (300 gems instead of 500 gems). It’s very refreshing to see new decorations in the game again!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Thank you Storm8 for making the price of the brand new decoration cheaper (300 gems instead of 500 gems). It?s very refreshing to see new decorations in the game again!
    Have you established whether the special dish requiring 8 vanilla beans is a mistake or not?

Rhino Keeper
    Ok I'm about done with this game! I've been with you since you started. I've been through all the and even losing items that I've PAID for and now this! 8 vanilla beans that are very limited and that take 8 hours to make! Come on this HAS to be a glitch!! If not, I'm done! Check my account! You can see I've spent a lot of real money on this game and this wallet will be closed and walking away! Years of time and money tossed down the drain! I'm beyond angry I'm flat out furious!
    Last edited by Paul__; 06-25-21 at 10:51 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate language, please see forum rules

Middle Finger and More, IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptacular View Post
    Right, so just the useful part. Complete the cruise and you will be rewarded with yet another special dish which requires 10 Vanilla and 4 Turbinado sugar for the 15th cruise in a row. Have you established if this is a glitch yet, or just the developer giving us all the middle finger?
    I feel like the developer’s middle finger first came up when they decided to never offer new levels, it’s only intensified since then. The neverending vanilla fiasco now boiling over to limited dishes feels like a solid [] to the players.

(Thanks to moderator Paul for checking into this. Please keep us updated!)
    Last edited by Paul__; 06-27-21 at 12:32 AM. Reason: removed inappropriate language, please see forum rules

This is really frustrating. I only have five vanilla and every time I plant there's no vanilla. If we could choose what was planted this might be something we could accomplish. I can't make it once much less 34 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptacular View Post
    Have you established whether the special dish requiring 8 vanilla beans is a mistake or not?
    No update yet.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophietalia View Post
    This is really frustrating. I only have five vanilla and every time I plant there's no vanilla. If we could choose what was planted this might be something we could accomplish. I can't make it once much less 34 times.
    It's a lot more that 34 times. More like 8 x 34=272, times that by 8 hours each=impossible! This has to be a glitch! If not then they want to get rid of their players bc why play if it's unattainable!

Farm Supplier
    It's not a glitch. I used to get a few vanillas per day, now since Thursday I've got 2
    It's 11 gems per vanilla - do the math
    They want us to use up whatever gems we have and buy more.

When a game resorts to such tactics, especially when said game is no longer any fun, I turn away and move on. There's other game providers that know how to keep theirs interesting for which I don't mind paying, that's where I'm going.

I'll check back sometime and will only play when it's fair.

Good luck everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    No update yet.
    And now?

Farm Supplier
    8 vanilla for water ice takes the fun out of the game. I've managed to cook the dish twice in 5 days.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast