Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Philly Liberty - 2021 Jun 24

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie930 View Post
    8 vanilla for water ice takes the fun out of the game. I've managed to cook the dish twice in 5 days.
    3 here, and no vanilla left. Should have 3 in the morning.

New Resident
    I managed to one star this, but the ingredient requirement is just silly. I’m going to wait and see what the next event has in store, and if it’s more of the same, I will be happily deleting this app.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jaraan View Post
    I managed to one star this, but the ingredient requirement is just silly. I’m going to wait and see what the next event has in store, and if it’s more of the same, I will be happily deleting this app.
    If the gem dish at the end of this cruise is another 10 vanilla + 4 turbinado sugar recipe I'm done.

Rhino Keeper
    Paul can you check and see what going on? I actually planted 4 vanilla beans with the 8 hour timer and when I got up it changed them
    All to Basil! Also I see I've planted other stuff that's supposed to be ginger and when done it's all Basil! What's going on? Why is it changing the finished product to Basil instead of vanilla or ginger? Something is very wrong with this game! *can supply screenshots if needed! I'm sure I'm not the only one this is happening to.

Farm Supplier
    Well, the good news is the gem recipe doesn't include 10 vanilla.... I've been skipping the cruises and just mastering the recipes, but this time I did the cruise. I'm still trying to get 2 stars on the Water Ice, I only got the first one because of the expert blend spices I had one hand. I feel like the drop rate for vanilla plummeted.... I've been playing pretty much nonstop trying to keep rotating the garden, but pretty sure this ask was impossible. I do have 4 unfinished plots still, but feels like I never will get enough shovels to open them. Sigh. It would be nice if they added a separate storage space for herbs/spices so we could stock up, or even throw them in the rotation of the market. I almost regret leveling up to get cloves as they now dominate my garden and the only thing I can do with them is make Expert blend, which takes 3 Vanilla, so I've been tossing a lot of them! Has anyone been able to master the Water Ice?

Farm Supplier
    The drop rate in the garden always plummets if one of the ingredients is required. I've been harvesting non-stop since the start of this cruise, but I only started my seventh Water Ice dish this evening, and I have all plots unlocked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123