Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    Okay...I put "blank space" into inventory! And then put back in...Pond is back! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Koi pond = planks
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Hydronous Hollow (ponds) from a recent event also drop the planks.
    So disappointed (or something). I just chopped down a ton of trees during last night's Weekend Warrior. Now I need them for this event. Ugh!

What level do we have to get the pond to in order to unlock ducklings? It is still locked for me.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    So disappointed (or something). I just chopped down a ton of trees during last night's Weekend Warrior. Now I need them for this event. Ugh!

What level do we have to get the pond to in order to unlock ducklings? It is still locked for me.
    After you upgrade pond to level 4
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Your pond should be a Level 4 working towards Level 5.

Executive Chef
    Coal sources:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F7C6F36-2B04-4150-AC61-71585D597E92.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	59835
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Not sure how many ducklings you can buy. I got 10, which is probably too many but they are so cute!
    I bought 25. Since we need 10 feathers for the Level 5 upgrade, and we dont know how long the duckling timer will be once grown, I like to do at least double the initial need, if I can. It's 20 mins to "pet" each duckling, we don't know how many "pets" until grown yet. Then there is the wait once grown to collect feathers. I am guessing 2 hours.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-24-21 at 02:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I believe mine took 4 pets to reach full growth. Is this what everyone else got?

It is 90 minutes until they are ready.

Fashion Designer
    Somebody help me with my cynicism. Do you think the reward will be a "good" dropper of golden egg/apple/nugget? Like the Golden Mine? Because my first interpretation on seeing the splash screen is, "oh, it will just be a CHANCE of golden drops." Fionn has a chance of them, and usually I get nothing. I banked him. And for just a chance, a two-week scramble to level a pond to 10 seems like an event I can sit out.

I've regretted it every time I've sat one out, though, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Somebody help me with my cynicism. Do you think the reward will be a "good" dropper of golden egg/apple/nugget? Like the Golden Mine? Because my first interpretation on seeing the splash screen is, "oh, it will just be a CHANCE of golden drops." Fionn has a chance of them, and usually I get nothing. I banked him. And for just a chance, a two-week scramble to level a pond to 10 seems like an event I can sit out.

I've regretted it every time I've sat one out, though, lol.
    I think you are right. those chance droppers can be a real drag.

I will say, though, that I participated in that Fionn event (with the banshee right?) just for the scrolls. And maybe scrolls will make it worth it for this one too.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast