Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Anyone else notice that their trees aren't dropping Living Wood? I just chopped several Aspens, a Willow, an Oak, a Birch, a Red Acer, and a Crab Apple tree and got zero Living Woods. And only a few Saps.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The requirements are indeed correct.

Low level players might want to focus on the ducks and the beaver instead of completing the whole event given how much energy is required. Check the maths and goals on page 1 to help with your decision.
    Thanks for the feedback SW. Harsh, but that’s life and Castle Story, take it or quit it. I would have to do HL requirements in another two or three events anyway, at the rate I level up, so I guess this is an early introduction for me. Might have frightened me off the game entirely if I was hit with something like this at level 15

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes I agree Kat... it's very unlikely kingdoms close to level 15 could get far. No banked energy and limited energy sources. But it was like that for all of us starting out and there is a point where the tide turns.

And for all: I've reported the missing trade wagon beaver craft too. It disappears after placing the first beaver.

Not sure how to ask a question. I am not getting the beavers. I have chopped several dead trees. I even bought a beaver trap and got no beaver. Help

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gramietee View Post
    Not sure how to ask a question. I am not getting the beavers. I have chopped several dead trees. I even bought a beaver trap and got no beaver. Help
    Do you have the goal in your book for it? If yes then you likely already have a monster on your board as they are a plentiful spawn.

Traps are guaranteed so you definitely have a beastie somewhere...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Anyone else notice that their trees aren't dropping Living Wood? I just chopped several Aspens, a Willow, an Oak, a Birch, a Red Acer, and a Crab Apple tree and got zero Living Woods. And only a few Saps.
    Yes! I am suffering a shortage of Living Wood as it is, and here I am chopping tons of trees and not getting any Living Wood. I only have 10 left, so I can't craft a whole lot of beams and blocks. I hate crafting one at a time in the potion shop.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes! I am suffering a shortage of Living Wood as it is, and here I am chopping tons of trees and not getting any Living Wood. I only have 10 left, so I can't craft a whole lot of beams and blocks. I hate crafting one at a time in the potion shop.
    I started crafting them, so far we aren't using the Potion Shop in this event. We are generating a lot of Wood and Water, its just White Flowers one may need to collect from a bush or two. Or 12. I agree its a pain, but. We can get 8 an hour if really really needed.

I also pulled out my army of Black Alpacas I purchased for a wool intensive event a few years ago. Its a 12 hour timer, but its better than going for random wool droppers IMO. I also pulled out 4 hour timer sheep in storage, plus the 4 hour timer Mikos.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-25-21 at 06:02 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    its a graphic error ... tap where you placed it and put Blank space in the inventory and take it back out and it should be fine
    Omg wow that was it! Thank you so much!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Can it be that it's still there, but you just can't see it? (can happen when rotating things)
    Maybe you can still select it and put it in your inventory or turn/ move it.
    Good luck!
    Turns out it was a graphic error. Another forum member ethan1brothers said click on the blank spot and send it to inventory and it should appear. And he was right! It was exactly that. What a relief! Thank you for responding and helping!

Rhino Keeper
    I am rather enjoying the energy intensity of the event compared to long waiting times of ivy hut or troll camp. At least this way I am playing more often.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast