Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    So the strangest thing happened.....I play my accounts on the same device. I use Dragon Story (because Bakery Story no longer shows me a menu after the last game software upgrade) to switch accounts. I tap at least a half dozen or so things in Dragon Story to ensure the account switch "took." Sometimes my device crashes when switching accounts; sometimes the switch occurs in spite of the crash, sometimes not.

Today was a new thing. I switched accounts, played Dragon Story a few seconds, force quit, then loaded Castle Story. I started playing, collected my daily coin, got the splash screens for Doorbuster and Gem Sale specials, then the rollback problems occurred. I left the game for a few to do my earlier post. When I went back, the game was showing the First Account I had switched from! So I switched accounts to the "rollback" one, and it was as if nothing happened, except my daily coin acceptance didn't pop up. Very very odd.
    I didn't realize that I was the only one who couldn't move directly from one Castle Story account to another without going into a different S8 game. I thought there was some sort of glitch in my phone. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you encountered, but I'm glad you posted because now I know that I'm not the only one with this issue moving from one account to another. Does anyone know why? Has anyone asked S8 to fix it?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Wait, did Dapper Duck say his name was Dan? So that would make him Dapper Dan. Hah.

Ok. I looked for the text for the event. But couldn't find it. So I could be wrong.
    yes, his name is Dan, Dapper Dan. I think it's great.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Nightclub Owner
    Hmm, I got a new sales package after I finished. Include the Beaver Dame. Someone has bought this package?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I didn't realize that I was the only one who couldn't move directly from one Castle Story account to another without going into a different S8 game. I thought there was some sort of glitch in my phone. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you encountered, but I'm glad you posted because now I know that I'm not the only one with this issue moving from one account to another. Does anyone know why? Has anyone asked S8 to fix it?
    Just be sure you force close the first game before opening your second one. Causes conflicts if you have another game running in the background.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    I didn't mean to downplay it for lower level players. What I meant was it's chopping and collecting, and the workshop times for making items are reasonable, so everyone can do it at their own pace. Two weeks should be enough time for everyone to finish. With all of my resources there have been too many events lately I barely finished or just quit, that doesn't make any sense.
    I wish there had been a few days break between the last challenge and this one. I was going to skip the last one, but it offered gold coins and I needed those and those one was offering diplomas and I need those to wake up more students. I?m a level 50 and I?m STILL on part one for the hidden forest, I?m stuck on the misty marshlands (I have NO idea how to get a snake to come up to battle!), I?m slowly slogging away on the What Storms Come that May and then they started the Isle of Audra. I can?t really work on any of them while I?m doing these and it?s frustrating to have so many hanging out there for so long.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    We have never been able to switch accounts through Castle Story to my knowledge, only Bakery or Dragon, maybe others. IDK if it was ever planned to allow for it. Perhaps only the first few games had these "links", and they weren't built into the later more complicated ones. Because it seems to me that Bakery and Dragon are a bit more, mmm, "simplistic" or "concise" in term of coding, compared to Castle Story. Castle Story seems much, much more complex, with the Eleven Outpost, Walkers, the more numerous types of events, buildings and animals/items that "do things", etc. to where allowing that type of link may be difficult. It likely would involve much much more testing. I personally prefer to switch through another game, than risk even more code glitches when a new event starts. As we know, although code is tested pretty thoroughly, there are always unforeseen problems. It seems no matter how thoroughly you test, you can't test every.single.thing. without it being insanely time consuming. Considering how often events come out, it's pretty impressive how few glitches we actually have. Because it's not just the new code, but how that code works on all the different devices, with all the different operating systems. Not every Android device has the same OS, nor Apple devices. That's quite a lot of testing, across all those variations of combos of device/software.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 06-29-21 at 02:47 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I finished and the duck family are super cute! The name of the pond changed too. (Won't post it though ) Timer still 8 hours.

[@TheQueenKnd: I literally only moved the Misty Marshland thread to Game Guides day before yesterday but I can put it back here if it's still in use for accessibility... Snakes spawn from the Swamp Settlement the first time and then the marsh trees and marsh reeds afterwards.]

Farm Supplier
    I also have a second Dapper Duck stuck in my forge. I can?t store it or place it and it?s not even giving me the option to sell it. It?s just stuck there so I can?t use my forge anymore. I wouldn?t have even tried to make one if there had been a limit written on the card. C?mon S8, you?re playing unfairly with this. Please fix the glitch so I can place my duck. If you don?t want us making more, write a limit on the card. With so many new events needing to use the forge now, I won?t have a hope of completing any. I?m a long time player and supporter of this game, as are many others, and this is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I finished and the duck family are super cute! The name of the pond changed too. (Won't post it though ) Timer still 8 hours.

[@TheQueenKnd: I literally only moved the Misty Marshland thread to Game Guides day before yesterday but I can put it back here if it's still in use for accessibility... Snakes spawn from the Swamp Settlement the first time and then the marsh trees and marsh reeds afterwards.]
    I just finished too. Can?t find my duck family though. They?re not in my inventory. I?ve closed & reopened but no family.

Nightclub Owner
    @Shibuya

Think you still need this one, if not then disregard

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mallard Duckling A.PNG 
Views:	17 
Size:	263.8 KB 
ID:	59898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mallard Duckling B.PNG 
Views:	26 
Size:	258.5 KB 
ID:	59899