Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I became frustrated with the plank drops so switched from wells to trees. Surprisingly, with a handful of sheep and some rabbits I'm ok on wool. I'm so thankful for the faux reindeer for the coal. What IS the main bottleneck for this event? Is it just that it's energy intensive?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I?m also confused about the ?walkers,? but I?m quite sure funone2014 meant ducklings, not chicks, and the brown duck is obviously a hen, so she would be a mother duck. I just can?t figure out how we get walkers. Is it the ones from the splash screen for the event?
    The mother duck and her ducklings, from what was said earlier, are walkers. They would appear walking around your kingdom when you successfully complete this Event. Other Walkers are found in your Town Square (Market ->Town Square). Walkers can also be stored in the Town Square.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Hiya ShibuaCloth. Thank you for the math.

Mallard duck is not sellable.

I'm sorry I didn't get a photo of it in duckling phase. It was brown, different from the yellow or white. And it looks like you're all set on the grown mallard. I'll try to remember in the future you could use pictures of baby animals.
    Thanks, if someone has the Mallard Duckling inventory picture the complete the set!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Do mud pies come from the dead tree or from conquering the beaver?

Rhino Keeper
    Do mud pies come from the dead tree or from conquering the beaver?
    They are a random drop from the beaver.

Executive Chef
    I became frustrated with the plank drops so switched from wells to trees. Surprisingly, with a handful of sheep and some rabbits I'm ok on wool. I'm so thankful for the faux reindeer for the coal. What IS the main bottleneck for this event? Is it just that it's energy intensive?
    I don't think there's really a bottleneck on this event, except for the energy required. It's a juggling act keeping coal inventory up while watching plank inventory while watching Living Wood inventory while watching wool inventory. Not to mention wood and stone and going for the beaver bowls.
    I probably forgot something. That's when I go. Oops. Need to start looking for that.

I can't believe I finished this event so early. I have a large amount of Alicorn's so I had the energy to get through it without having to wait at all. I wish they would make all the events moderate instead of switching back and forth between hard and relatively easy.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-27-21 at 07:47 PM. Reason: removed swearing - please follow the forum rules

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    I can't believe I finished this event so early. I have a large amount of Alicorn's so I had the energy to get through it without having to wait at all. I wish they would make all the events moderate instead of switching back and forth between hard and relatively easy.
    Wow! Congrats on being really really lucky with drops of feathers, coal, living wood, wool, and wood chips!

I've got about 2 dozen "coal droppers" but I am having to run them all 2-3 times a day if I can. My mines will give maybe 3 coal total on a collection round of all 4 mines (2 each sparkling and deep). And even though I am collecting religiously from the stables, I am supplementing with wool droppers. Plus my trees have almost completely stopped dropping Living Wood, we are talking I see maybe 1 a day. I am using Living Wood droppers plus making them in the Potion Shop, plus gifts from my other accounts. Which means I am also collecting White Flowers. I think I will finish, though.

And IDK about anyone else, but I am getting a beaver spawn every Other old log, not every one. My dead trees are spawning beavers almost 100%, but not always. I am glad it is happening to me since I do have enough Ali's to finish even with these reduced drop rates. It would be really frustrating for someone with borderline energy to finish this event, be one of the "unlucky". I know how I felt before I got a decent Ali army, to come **so close** to finishing but not quite make it!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-27-21 at 07:49 PM. Reason: quote only updated
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    Congrats! Very impressive.

I don’t know if I would call this event relatively easy. The energy requirements are crazy and there’s no single bottleneck. It’s a big juggling act which takes energy, timing and coordination. And then there’s the ducklings at 13,000 each. For high level players it’s not a big deal to fork over the money for 20 of them but for many players it’s not easy.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-27-21 at 07:49 PM. Reason: quote only updated

Executive Chef
    Wow, POTP! I got 3-4 coals from EACH sparkling mine after my last post, woo hoo!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx