Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/24: As Busy As A Baron | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    They did! I just chopped two oaks and a crabapple tree. All dropping planks
    Good to know. I like both of those, but I think the white birch is ugly, too, so I hope that drops planks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Somebody help me with my cynicism. Do you think the reward will be a "good" dropper of golden egg/apple/nugget? Like the Golden Mine? Because my first interpretation on seeing the splash screen is, "oh, it will just be a CHANCE of golden drops." Fionn has a chance of them, and usually I get nothing. I banked him. And for just a chance, a two-week scramble to level a pond to 10 seems like an event I can sit out.

I've regretted it every time I've sat one out, though, lol.
    I was thinking of sitting one out, but the last event gave troll tokens and I was able to make two more armored alicorns and this one is giving scrolls so I will be VERY close to waking one more student up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I think the red acres are HIDEOUS trees so I?ve never planted any. I wonder if aspen would work because I still need those for the brews for the academy goal.
    All trees drop Wood Planks
    Edit, sorry, I see you already found the answer

Fashion Designer
    Ooo, like the A Wonderful Spot of Tea Event with the Alice look-a-like, hoards of regular rabbits, and her lovely dressed rabbit friend Percival then?
    Lurking somewhere in those pages is a technique for crafting 2 of the dressed animals, if anyone is so inclined. ❤️

Absolutely thrilled with the Academy Scrolls! 🥰❤️
    (And, of course, ~alternating~ crowns and scrolls just in case any newer players still want some walkers linked to special drops. 👍 )

Brown Duck: Eggs, Roast Chicken, Fangbeast, Energy, Golden Egg
    Ooh, can this really be true? The regular Brown Duck we grow from the 13,000 coin Duckling purchased from marketplace has a chance of dropping Energy post-event ?
    I really regretted purchasing the extra Gem-cost rabbit from A Wonderful Spot of Tea (was not helpful imo, even if cute), so just want to make sure my now-bias against the cute gem animals won't lose me out a chance of energy. The normal coin purchase once-grown duck is definitely the brown duck, consistently named with the typed goals.

Mallard: Eggs, Roast Chicken, Golden Egg, Jewels, Pile of Seeds
    Checking because the gem-purchased Mallard Duckling, once grown, seems to have drops that won't make anyone feel they've missed out for skipping the extra 40-Gem purchase- Wonderful if true! 🥰❤️

(Yes, just wanting to make informed purchases. I recently lost a lot of gems to quick fingers during MH so although I *could* pick up one Mallard with accumulated in-game Gem drops I want to be extra sure before taking the plunge. Thank you! ❤️ )
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 06-24-21 at 10:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    All trees drop Wood Planks
    Edit, sorry, I see you already found the answer
    Actually, I didn?t know this; so thank you! I have a bunch of ugly trees that I?m going to enjoy chopping down. 🙂. The white birch trees are next to go!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    ... Lurking somewhere in those pages is a technique for crafting 2 of the dressed animals, if anyone is so inclined. ❤️ ....
    In Goal 6, you have to collect from Brown Ducks to get a Brown Egg.
    I could get a second Egg, but only after starting the craft 'Hatch the Egg' for the first one.
    I think that's the only 'window of opportunity' (after starting the craft, before collecting it), once you collect the white hatchling, I thing the craft will disappear.

I now have both of my Magic Forge's doing the 'Hatch the Egg' craft. I won't be collecting both, just 1. (from what I remember from previous tries, you can't have 2 of them and you're forced to sell it)
    Collecting the second one when the first one is in the 'Dapper Duck' craft. (but before collecting the Dapper Duck, or that craft will probably be gone too)

Rhino Keeper
    Is it confirmed that High Level and Low Level requirements are the same? I have the pond at level 4 and normally the requirements would start to be lower here for those of us under L45 but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Could that be a mistake? I mean I understand that crafting time is the same for all players but access to resource droppers for energy, gems, etc. is hardly comparable. Here I was dreading the big 45 and what do you know, equality for all arrived before that (which is not quite equitable). Still, it could be worse, I pity the desperate level 15s trying to rustle up the goods when they’ll be lucky to afford the market prices

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I could only see one difference when preparing/transferring these goals. If a lower leveled player can confirm if anything's amiss I'll go back to the team.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I could only see one difference when preparing/transferring these goals. If a lower leveled player can confirm if anything's amiss I'll go back to the team.
    It’ll take me a while, but I trust your info SW. Which is why I’m asking if it’s a mistake. Maybe you could get the S8 team to comment on that. I’ve already made my peace with not finishing this one, since I have 3 gold nuggets and get about one every blue moon (2 in 2 weeks? not a chance), But maybe someone forgot to programme in the usual requirement differences for HL/LL and could correct that (hint, hint)?

Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Is it confirmed that High Level and Low Level requirements are the same? I have the pond at level 4 and normally the requirements would start to be lower here for those of us under L45 but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Could that be a mistake? I mean I understand that crafting time is the same for all players but access to resource droppers for energy, gems, etc. is hardly comparable. Here I was dreading the big 45 and what do you know, equality for all arrived before that (which is not quite equitable). Still, it could be worse, I pity the desperate level 15s trying to rustle up the goods when they’ll be lucky to afford the market prices
    This will not be doable for lower level players for sure.. those requirements need to be changed for sure. Lower level players could use a sale on gold mines too. 5 gold nuggets isn't realistic for them either.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast